Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / AGK upcoming update to In App Purchase

Author
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2013 12:54
Hi all, just a quick heads-up to let you all know that there have been some changes to the way In App Purchase work for Android that will be in the next release (Beta or otherwise).

Paul has added a new parameter to the InAppPurchaseAddProductID command that states if the product is consumable (1) or not (0), for example:
InAppPurchaseAddProductID( "my.product.id", 1 ) for a consumable product like buying credit or...
InAppPurchaseAddProductID( "my.product.id", 0 ) for a non-consumable product like unlocking a game feature

this.mess = abs(sin(times#))
bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
nice
xCept
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2013 19:25 Edited at: 3rd Apr 2013 19:27
Sounds good. I assume that the other Android-related IAP issues present in 1089 will also be resolved so that previous purchases can be validated / restored. Right now that is not working. It would be great if the Restore Purchases command would be implemented in Android as well to make iOS/Android apps fully synchronized and to make it much easier to retrieve and restore purchases than currently possible on Android.

...I just noticed Paul edited a response in a related thread some days back:

Quote: "Edit: It turns out that my suggestion no longer works as Google have rewritten their In App Billing API (version 3), I shall bring AppGameKit up to date with that version for the next beta."
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2013 19:27
As we are currently preparing some apps for submission to Google Play it is a fair assumption that the main issues with IAP are being fixed. I wasn't aware of that particular problem so I'll ask Paul to comment.

this.mess = abs(sin(times#))

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 18:25:38
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 18:25:38