Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Music composer available for free - Full Orchestral, electronic, retro video game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Apr 2013 00:03
I'm looking for a variety of projects to score to build up a portfolio, to meet development teams and for the love of video game music. All projects are considered and all I ask is that the music is still owned by me but you have complete freedom to use it commercially in the project specified.

Here is an example of my music:

https://soundcloud.com/mattharper-3/north-of-cyrodiil
JLMoondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2013 06:42
Hey, can I use this specific song in a short 1.5m live trailer? I'll definitely give you credit. I'd also want you to do some music for an extended trailer that I'm currently working on, that is roughly 5 mins. Email me if you're interested and I can send you details. Thanks!

Inmortalis Nox
dark gate studios
Years of Service
User Offline
does your offer still stand. I'm in need of of epic fantasy type music for my game
Matt Harper
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2013 22:22
It does. Josh you can use it in the trailer, can you send me a link to it when it's available. I can certainly write some more for you in that style.

Dark gate Studios, I would certainly be interested and love writing this stuff. Can you send me any screenshots or anything playable?

If you want to contact me by e-mail use mattyrharper@googlemail.com

I'm glad you like what you heard.
Matt Harper
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2013 02:41
New track uploaded on SoundCloud:

https://soundcloud.com/mattharper-3
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2013 10:16
Matt, I'm making a game that could use some original music at some point. I'm not quite ready yet but does this offer still stand?

this.mess = abs(sin(times#))
Matt Harper
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2013 20:06
Hi, sorry I've only just checked my post again.

Yes it still stands. E-Mail me some details when you are ready at mattyrharper@googlemail.com or post them here.

Thanks,
combatxtreme
Years of Service
User Offline
Would you be able to make couple of retro shooter music tracks for me in a style similar to DOOM and/or Marathon 2: Durandal's title music, please?

Cheers, and if you do, I will give all credit

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 10:42:59
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 10:42:59