Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / AGK Player (Jailbroken) vs AGK Player (Through AGK Player Service); iPhone/iPad

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
As far as code, I don't know what the culprit would be, but this is the problem I am having:
Device 01: iPhone 5, IOS 6.1.2 (Jailbroken)
Device 02: iPad 3, IOS 6.1 (Non-Jailbroken

Device 01:*************************************
AGK V108 BETA 11:
When using AppGameKit Player 10000008 Build Jan 4 2013 for Jailbroken devices (was listed under my orders one time but is now gone), I can stream my app to this device successfully. I tested with your Santas Bad Elf Example and all plays fine. Problem: Sprites being used for Animation that are above 640x960 show up blocky and don't play.
Ran SnakeSnacker example, Game runs normal.

When using AppGameKit Player 10000007 (Which was built for me by the AppGameKit Player Service), I start the stream, my app is received than the app closes. Seems to only be my App, I tested with your Santas Bad Elf Example and all plays fine.

AGK V108 BETA 12:
When using AppGameKit Player 10000008 Build Jan 4 2013, I start the stream, my app is received than the app closes. I tested with your Santas Bad Elf Example, it gets to the start screen but when you click start it stays there, shows the joystick but goes no further.
Ran SnakeSnacker example, Joystick pops up at start screen, start game, joystick is there but non responsive.

When using AppGameKit Player 10000007 (AGK Player Service Created), I start the stream, my app is received than the app closes. I tested with your Santa Bad Elf Example, it gets to the start screen but when you click start it stays there, shows the joystick but goes no further.
Ran SnakeSnacker example, Joystick pops up at start screen, start game, joystick is there but non responsive.

AGK V1076: (Had to heavily modify my code because of issues with IF THEN ELSE)
When using AppGameKit Player 10000008 Build Jan 4 2013, I start the stream, my app is received than the app closes.Seems to only be my App, I tested with your Santas Bad Elf Example and all plays fine.

When using AppGameKit Player 10000007 (AGK Player Service Created), I start the stream, my app is received than the app closes.Seems to only be my App, I tested with your Santas Bad Elf Example and all plays fine.

Device 02:*********************************
AGK V108 BETA 11:
When using AppGameKit Player 10000007 (Which was built for me by the AppGameKit Player Service), I start the stream, my app is received than the app closes. Seems to only be my App, I tested with your Santas Bad Elf Example and all plays fine.

AGK V108 BETA 12:
When using AppGameKit Player 10000007 (AGK Player Service Created), I start the stream, my app is received than the app closes. I tested with your Santa Bad Elf Example, it gets to the start screen but when you click start it stays there, shows the joystick but goes no further

AGK V1076: (Had to heavily modify my code because of issues with IF THEN ELSE)
When using AppGameKit Player 10000007 (AGK Player Service Created), I start the stream, my app is received than the app closes.Seems to only be my App, I tested with your Santas Bad Elf Example and all plays fine.

Not sure where the issue is, I know beta 12, though compiling is faster, it doesn't seem to work with my choose of AppGameKit Player Clients.

will the AppGameKit Player Service compile me version that is tested to work with AppGameKit v108 Beta 12?
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2013 22:12
The Jan 4 2013 version is very out of date now I've uploaded a new unsigned player for iOS for beta 12
jrodgersjr
Years of Service
User Offline
Worked like a charm, thanks!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 16:53:55
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 16:53:55