Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2013 16:46 Edited at: 11th Jun 2013 17:40
Why am i looking at these files well they are motion capture files.
Also known as human kinematic files.

I found a project that i am converting into agk. They are files with frames that discribe human motion. Most of the files have about 2000 frames in them which is why it needs a parser.

there are many other file formats but this one is easier to parse.

I got most of my understanding at looking at program of bvh files. Why reinvent the wheel when it is already there.

loading a bvh file

c++ code

Developer of Space Chips, pianobasic, zipzapzoom, and vet pinball apps. Developed the tiled map engine seen on the showcase. Veteran for the military.
3d point in space
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2013 22:50 Edited at: 15th Jun 2013 23:03
Ok I am almost done with an example of this I got it as no rotations right know but know i need to perform forward kinematics. I had a hard time re engineering this file but I think that I am almost there.

Developer of Space Chips, pianobasic, zipzapzoom, and vet pinball apps. Developed the tiled map engine seen on the showcase. Veteran for the military.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
3d point in space
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2013 15:29
I wont show any more code about this it should be easier to make a motion skeleton from what I have on this post. Where I have the need to do part is where you need to add the code I already think I know what to do, but if I gave every one the solution then how do I know you understand.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-28 13:39:33
Your offset time is: 2024-04-28 13:39:33