Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Problems using Android.interpreter.prebuilt AGK 108 beta13

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2013 00:08 Edited at: 14th Jun 2013 00:18
I try to integrate my application with the prebuilt android player.
I can not compile the project because I do not know how to correct following errors in eclipse:

g_iResult cannot be resolved or is not a field ResponseHandler.java /Observatie/src/com/thegamecreators/agk_player line 122 Java Problem
g_iResult cannot be resolved or is not a field ResponseHandler.java /Observatie/src/com/thegamecreators/agk_player line 123 Java Problem
g_iStartedPurchase cannot be resolved or is not a field BillingService.java /Observatie/src/com/thegamecreators/agk_player line 393 Java Problem
g_iStartedPurchase cannot be resolved or is not a field ResponseHandler.java /Observatie/src/com/thegamecreators/agk_player line 125 Java Problem

Does anyone know how to solve this problem, please?
Grook
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2013 00:35 Edited at: 14th Jun 2013 00:37
I'm sorry I can't actually help with the errors you've shown but I can confirm that I have successfully built my projects using this latest beta and I've failed every time prior to this! So it can be done... It's actually quite a simple process now thanks to the latest prebuilt android player.

All I can advise is that your start again and follow the instructions, maybe you missed one step?

Good luck

EDIT: If it would help I could summarise the steps I followed?

"Happiness is contrary to the human condition" --White (to Black)
peterJBE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2013 17:46
@Grook Thank you for the reply.

I cleared eclipse, Android SDK and JDK and started the Android Tier 1 Guide from scratch.

But I could get it error free.I get the following error message:

Description Resource Path Location Type
The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for android.support.v4.app.Fragment. Fix the build path then try building this project observatie Unknown Java Problem
The type android.support.v4.app.Fragment cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files MyFacebookActivity.java /observatie/src/com/thegamecreators/agk_player line 41 Java Problem

I could compile my App to my Phone in the past with 1075.
Does anybody recognize this problem.

Windows 7 64 bit
ZTE Skate
peterJBE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2013 18:26
Update

I tried adding android-support-v4.jar as an external library but then I get the error messages from the first post.
I receive this with my app integrated in the "prebuilt android player" and when I try to compile the "prebuilt android player" itself.

Can someone help me?
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2013 18:35 Edited at: 14th Jun 2013 18:36
Quote: "g_iResult cannot be resolved or is not a field ResponseHandler.java
g_iStartedPurchase cannot be resolved or is not a field BillingService.java"

Those files are no longer part of the Android AppGameKit project, did you copy all the files from the "src" directory into your project?
peterJBE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2013 23:19
Quote: "
Those files are no longer part of the Android AppGameKit project, did you copy all the files from the "src" directory into your project?
"

@Paul Johnston
Thank you. I could compile my app now. I first deleted the my app's directory and the facebook sdk directory and then reïnstalled 108 beta 13 again.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-28 09:13:59
Your offset time is: 2024-04-28 09:13:59