Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / Facebook integration question: FacebookPostOnMyWall

Author
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2013 22:05
I realise some special things need to be done to get facebook integregated on android (like generating a hashkey). I'll will check and test this a bit further but can anyone tell what values should be put in this AppGameKit tier1 command (v108b14):

FacebookPostOnMyWall ( szLink, szPicture, szName, szCaption, szDescription )

thanks!
AGK rocks
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2013 23:24
I had had that worked out and then managed to lose the project that had the code.

It is one of those help pages that really needs to be fixed.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
AGK Community Tester and AppGameKit Master
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Sep 2013 19:53
With the help of =ProF=, I can now say what goes in the fields:
szLink - the full link to the site supporting your app (e.g. "http://www.yourapp.com")
szPicture - the full link to the image to be displayed within the post (e.g. "http://www.yourapp.com/fbstuff/fbimage.png")
szName - the name of your app, which will be displayed in bold above whatever is in szDescription, both will be to the right of the image in szPicture (e.g. "Your App Name!")
szCaption - something that gets displayed (converted all to caps) below szDescription (at the very bottom edge of the image)
szDescription - some text to display (e.g. "Welcome back to the app <user name>")

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
AGK Community Tester and AppGameKit Master

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 04:48:37
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 04:48:37