Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9/Flash] 1778: Daniel Boone on Trial

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2013 23:42 Edited at: 9th Jul 2013 23:44
1778: Daniel Boone on Trial

Develop: D. Reid

Version: X9 and Flash

Outline: Hi all - it's been a long time since I had a chance to use FPSC or to visit the forum but I had an interesting idea for a project that I wanted to share with you - an online app that would give people a chance to explore history in a new way. Obviously FPSC can't, in isolation, help me realise that goal so I have instead used it in conjunction with flash to develop a simple point-and-click style adventure.

Description:
Welcome to 1778: Daniel Boone on Trial - the online app that lets you explore the trial of Daniel Boone and life on the early American frontier. The app is completely free to use and provides you with the opportunity to explore a pre-rendered 3D environment in which you will meet Boone and those who accused him of treason in 1778. As you explore the town of Boonesborough you will encounter historic figures who were involved in the trial and learn why they took the positions they did.

Link to play version 1.0

Screenshots

Pioneering: Explore the Early American West - Website: http://www.thehistoryforge.com
PixelF
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2013 01:31
Its fresh and a good idea!

www.pixeleater.me
Register now to become a reasonably intelligent human being!
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2013 16:07
Welcome back Chidem! Great idea here.

-Keith

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2013 19:44
Long time no see! Gonna test this out when I can in the near future!

chidem
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for the comments and well wishes, folks, it's good to be back - and I'm glad you like the app!

Pioneering: Explore the Early American West - Website: http://www.thehistoryforge.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 10:30:27
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 10:30:27