Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Setup-Variables like internal variables (RPG-Mod)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
dear community

maybee someone remember that i build a video shooting-system. my control-software are now finish and i have found a perfect way to shoot inside a FPSC game everywhere on the screen like all the rail-gun or light-gun shooter

i build now a law-enforcement traing-system with a friend/enemy challenge inside a time frame. the graduates can adjust the settings for a free training stored inside the normal FPSC variables.
later i want to integrate FPSC IP online archievements.
the different archievements must to be set-up from a admin-teacher and for this i want to use the setup-variables.

and the integration from this setup-variables drives me crazy the last weeks ...

i know the handling from this setup-variables are different from the normal variables.
i installed the RPG-Mod to handle this kind of variables like internal variables
"RPGmod also enables GUI X9 setup variables to be used like internal and custom variables with the use of the %prefix. This enables variables to be passed to and from the setup.ini"

but i can do what i want, the setup-variables has always inside vanilla FPSC the value from 0

makesvar=(Variable Name) (Default Value) ('setup.ini' Line)
readsetupline=(Variable Name) ('setup.ini' Line)
setvar=XY %(Variable Name)

i have check the value from the setup-variables with svarequal=(Variable Name) (Value To Check) and the values are stored and readable alright
but RPG-Mod don't allow me to used the variables like normal variables

as long i can't "transfere" the values inside normal variables, i can't show them inside a HUD and i can't used them to control the training-system

another possibility is to make for two digits ( example 0-99 bullets ) 100 lines of "svarequal=(Variable Name) (Value To Check):setvar=XY XX", but this is a stupid way and i don't have 100 lines left and i don't want to install the Community-Mod just to increase the amount of lines inside a script ...

maybee i make some mistake or for V120 B17 the RPG-Mod no longer runs

can someone help me out or have someone a hint for this problem ?

many thanks to all

maybee some pictures show more clear what i want to do ( the pictures aren't final, this is only for me to test the system )

the main menu, down right you will see the archievement- and free training start buttons

the admin menu with a admin password to adjust the settings for the online archievements.
only when the right password is given, the settings are stored inside the setup-variables

the settings view from the menu, for the free training the values stored inside the normal variables,
the settings for the archievements are stored inside setup-variables

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 08:14:24
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 08:14:24