Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / need scripting

Author
User Banned
Posted: 26th Jul 2013 19:23
hi everybody.i wont a script whitch display many images on the screan
one by one.

fpsc
Troutflies
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2013 16:24
Ok we'll your best bet is to try and write the script yourself and post it here. You'll get help that way. We are all trying to figure out our own projects. Why should we stop what we are doing to write your script for you. An attempt will go a long way in this forum.
The Master D
Years of Service
User Offline
For future reference, this isn't a request board. You're threads are at a very high risk of being locked if it's a request. Your best bet is to attempt the script and post your progress and ask questions as you need them answered.

AMD FX-6300 Vishera 3.5GHz, Radeon HD 7850 2GB, 8 GB RAM, Win 7 Pro 64 Bit
iraque war
User Banned
Posted: 31st Jul 2013 17:38
ok i wirte my script but it's not work at all

it's my hud script i made it with my self but i don't know what is wrong with it

chamssou bhd
The Master D
Years of Service
User Offline
Alright, well that's a start. Basically all you're doing here is creating the HUD. Although, you're going to want to delete that second line of code since you are already creating the HUD in the first line.

Your next step is going to be to set conditions for when this HUD will be displayed, and then actually making it display.

In order for me to help you though, you're going to have to give me all of the details of what you want this script to do. Be as descriptive as you can be (lol I made a pun.) so that the script can be as accurate as possible.

iraque war
User Banned
Posted: 3rd Aug 2013 17:21
thank you the master D.and sorry for the late post .
i want the script to display more than 1 hud (5 hud...)
one by one (1second between them).
thank you Advance.

chamssou bhd
The Master D
Years of Service
User Offline
Okay, well in that case, you will have to create all 5 HUDs in the manner that you already did the first one, while changing the hudimagefine path to whatever the image path is and changing the hudname to a different name than the previous HUD.

After that, you will use an etimer action and the etimergreater condition to help with the time delay portion involved with "showing" and "unshowing" these HUDs.

Give it your best shot and then post what you have, and I'll help you out as you need it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 21:11:50
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 21:11:50