Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Problem building an Android App with version 108 beta 16

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am testing version 108 Beta 16 with my game in order to build an Android App but, when trying to "Compile the AppGameKit Player for the first time" I get some errors. I open Eclipse, import an existing project into workspace, browse and select "interpreter_android" from the "Android/AGK/IDE/apps" folder and I get the following error message in the console, the message appears 3 times:

Unable to resolve target 'android-13'

Also, I notice that the name of the imported project is "AGK Player" (with a space between AppGameKit and Player) and not "AGKPlayer" (without spaces)as shown in the video tutorial "Building an Android App with App Game Kit".

IsnĀ“t v108 beta 16 ready to build an Android app?
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2013 18:32
Yes, it is. But you need to make sure that you have all the right Android SDKs installed. The error message you see indicates that you don't.

I am not at a computer that I can access Eclipse. But, open the Android SDK manager (under 'Tools', I think) and make sure that the SDK for Android 13 is installed (probably not). The different ones have numbers next to them (going from memory here) and you may need to tick the 'obsolete' button to see them.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
AGK Community Tester and AppGameKit Master
Mobiius
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2013 18:57
Why not just use the online 1 click APK method, and avoid eclipse all together? It's such a godsend! (And you don't have to keep eclipse updated or configured.)

3D Bang Bang 2, check it out!

My website! [href]http:\\www.TeamDefiant.co.uk[/href]
JORGEMAL
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Why not just use the online 1 click APK method, and avoid eclipse all together?"

What is this method? I do not know about it. Can you please give me more information about it?

Regards,
Jorge Maldonado
JORGEMAL
Years of Service
User Offline
I just found the "One click deploy for Android" tool, I am going to try it.

Best regards.
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2013 23:32
The online one-click method doesn't work for Tier 2.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
AGK Community Tester and AppGameKit Master

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 11:53:06
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 11:53:06