Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Trying to make a claping script

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Really need a script that has my characters clapping or cheering, is there a place where i could buy one? and if not how could i make it? thanks for you help

HI i like to make games
Tomahawk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2013 04:23
Can you try to elaborate on the effect you wish to achieve?

Tyler Smith
Years of Service
User Offline
I just want to have a script that makes the Character clap or if that was too hard to make the character Cheer by like moving their hands up above their head and go side to side

HI i like to make games
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2013 07:33
Do your characters have a clapping or cheering animation?

http://www.serygalacaffeine.com
There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get stronger. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
Tyler Smith
Years of Service
User Offline
No could someone maybe tell me how i could do that? I'm not very smart 'bout this stuff(obviously)

HI i like to make games
Tomahawk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2013 16:50
Sorry i misunderstood i though you wanted the player character to do that. One option if you don't know how to animate is buy model pack 53 the soldiers have dancing animation which may be the closest thing that you can get.

elbow
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Tyler

Look at the animer thread on a product that imports various animations into your characters. I find that it works easily. It'll take you a day or two to learn and set up, but then you'll have acquired a new skill set.

BTW I'm also not smart about this type of thing. I tried to use other programs, but my non-smartness got in the way...
Teabone
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2013 10:22
A script wont make a character clap or cheer unless the model your applying to it has those animation sets.

Tyler Smith
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks everyone for your help i will do all of the above,i do have model pack 53 and i will look at that dancing script thanks again everyone

HI i like to make games

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 15:18:30
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 15:18:30