Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / AGK to the Markets Simplicity

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2013 02:56
AGK is a great application for developing games, but I find it to lack user-friendly capabilities when it comes to porting your code to a market. Will there be a more user-friendly approach for making Android/IOS market ready files?

Cheers.

God help me, Please.
xCept
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2013 03:33 Edited at: 15th Aug 2013 03:33
There is currently a beta one-click Android deployment Web script at: https://developer.thegamecreators.com/android/create_apk.php

As someone who has been using AppGameKit since the early days, the processes have already improved substantially and I suspect that will continue. Some requirements are impossible to get around especially relating to Apple--although as I recall TGC was offering a deployment solution for those without Macs (paying a fee to TGC to build the final app for you on their developer machine).
2Beastmode4u
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2013 03:59
Ah thank you for the link. I somehow missed that completely.

I too have seen great improvement in AppGameKit since launch. Being a community edition owner myself I've seen AppGameKit really blossom and I hope AppGameKit v2 really lives up to my expectations.

Cheers.

God help me, Please.
haliop
User Banned
unlikely
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2013 04:02
I just want a T1 compiler on the Mac... If you think deployment is hard with V1 T1, try doing it on a Mac w/ T2.....
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Aug 2013 19:41
I've had almost no trouble doing Tier 2 on my Mac (for both Mac and iOS), once the templates were worked out. And the templates since about v10815 have needed pretty much nothing more than setting my provisions.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
AGK Community Tester and AppGameKit Master

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-09 12:02:27
Your offset time is: 2024-05-09 12:02:27