Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / V2 templates..........

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2013 20:00
TGC being a gold backer and preferring to work in T2/3 can you please...pretty please ensure the templates work wothout hitch! Really do not want to spend weeks solving compiler / linker issues when i could be coding away like a robot with no energy surge protection!

Or a human after many coders cups of coffee

Or many monkeys with type writers.....(one day damn it those primates will make a game....)

Or many hands making light work...

Or too many cooks....oh you get the message!

www.bitmanip.com
All the juicy you could ever dream of!
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Aug 2013 19:38
I haven't gotten v10817 installed, yet (I just got back from 18 days of travel in Alaska). But the v10816 templates pretty much worked out of the box.

That has definitely improved over older versions.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
AGK Community Tester and AppGameKit Master
The Daddy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Aug 2013 22:00
Lady

As always thnx. How was Alaska, need i ask?

Me

www.bitmanip.com
All the juicy you could ever dream of!
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Aug 2013 22:45
I have just tested the iOS and Mac templates and interpreters for v1087 and they were fine once I did the following:
For both iOS and Mac:
1. set 'Compiler for C/C++/Objective-C' is 'Apple LLVM compiler 4.2' (Build Settings:Build Options for both PROJECT and TARGET)
2. set 'Compile Sources As' is 'Objective-C++' (Build Settings:Apple LLVM compiler 4.2 - Language for both PROJECT and TARGET) {this one is important because it fixes potential issues with combining C++ with Object-C++ files}
3. set provisioning certificates to my own
For iOS only:
1. set 'iOS Deployment Target' to '4.3' (in PROJECT:Infoeployment Target and TARGETS:Summary:iOS Application Target) {lowest one offered}
2. set the 'Base SDK' to 'iOS 6.1' (Build Settings:Architectures for both PROJECT and TARGET) {highest one offered}
For Mac only:
1. set the 'Deployment Target' to '10.4' (PROJECT:Infoeployment Target and TARGETS:SummaryS X Application Target) {lowest one offered}
2. set the 'Base SDK' to 'OS X 10.8' (Build Settings:Architectures for both PROJECT and TARGET) {highest one offered}

The above steps are ones that I needed to do for all versions of working projects.

The Windows VS C++ 2010 worked fine out of the box (now I will tweak it the way I want it).

I might get to the Android ones in the morning.

Alaska was great. We totally blew away all previous records for bear sitings (both for single day, trip segment and total trip).

My hubby is going through the thousands of pictures we took to pick the ones for our travel site. I will start getting the narratives done (I took very good notes every day this time) this evening since I am finally caught up with everything after the trip.

Hopefully it won't take more than a couple of weeks to add this one to the site (www.triassictravel.com). I also need to add 'About' and 'Contact' buttons to the page.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
AGK Community Tester and AppGameKit Master

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-09 13:51:51
Your offset time is: 2024-05-09 13:51:51