Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / (W.I.P) Nano Balls (fast 3D arcade)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2013 00:43 Edited at: 20th Aug 2013 08:20
Image:

Play's fast and fast load time!

Collect all required 'Nano balls' and be aware of traps and puzzels!

Hey peoples,

Got bored of Unity and started working with my old friend fpsc! After some tweaking and modding, i figured out how to enlighten the fpsc legacy with 'Nano balls'.
I never released a full game with fpsc, so like us on Facewall: https://www.facebook.com/Nanoballs

Story:
No real story in this game, just collect all the 'Nano balls' and be prepared to solve more mysteries. No shooting or violence, just thinking and jump and run.

Click here for 1ste movie(introduction)

Click here for 2nd movie(Massada terminal)

Click here for 3th movie(Critical error)

Click here for 4th movie(Return 2 Massada terminal)

Click here for all movies in montage.(Youtube).

Demo version Nano balls
This is the first playable demo version of Nano balls! You can change the settings in setup.ini if the game should lag. Basic settings is 1680 x 1050 32bit and runs very good on my PC specs. Control are simple, use cursor movement keys or arrow keys and right CTRL for jumping. Have fun!

DOWNLOAD NANO BALLS DEMO (with installer)

Some peoples report trouble with the installer and a 'error13' to prevent this, just download the 'RAR package' instead of the 'installer version' and extract the file with winzip or winrar.

DOWNLOAD NANO BALLS DEMO (RAR FILE)

All positive feedback is welcome!
Burger
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2013 01:58
The image is too big for the page!

Sounds like a cool idea for a game as well, its fairly different to the other ones out there.

- An Instinctive Fear IndieDB page, download the demo today!
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2013 10:57
Those images are rather large, though not too much of a problem for me. The game looks nice graphically and the idea is neat and arcady. You still seem to have the default jumping sound, so that's the only thing I can say about the game itself that I'd change for now. Other than that, it seems cool and I'm waiting forward to playing it!

The Proost
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2013 19:47
Sorry about the images,my bad.... Good poundering @metaldevil123, i should change into something robotic/cyber thing like.
The Proost
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Aug 2013 01:06 Edited at: 19th Aug 2013 02:08
Demo version Nano balls
This is the first playable demo version of Nano balls! You can change the settings in setup.ini if the game should lag. Basic settings is 1680 x 1050 32bit and runs very good on my PC specs. Control are simple, use cursor movement keys or arrow keys and right CTRL for jumping. Have fun!

DOWNLOAD NANO BALLS DEMO (with installer)

PS: To complete level, collect 500 points!
The Proost
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Aug 2013 02:05 Edited at: 19th Aug 2013 02:11
Some peoples report trouble with the installer and a 'error13' to prevent this, just download the 'RAR package' instead of the 'installer version' and extract the file with winzip or winrar.

DOWNLOAD NANO BALLS DEMO (RAR FILE)
danieleman
Years of Service
User Offline
DOWNLOADING NOW .Will review it soon.

MY ENGLISH IS NOT GOOD LIKE YOURS.
The Proost
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Aug 2013 21:58 Edited at: 20th Aug 2013 04:12

The Massada terminal crashed, where are you? XD!

The return
A dude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2013 01:14
Cool but I can't pass the third room.

Don't waste your life
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2013 16:05
I can't really say anything about it, since it's a platformer where I can't jump. I tried my hardest by pressing space a thousand times, slamming the keyboard, yelling at the keyboard but nothing worked. It looks very good graphically, although it does have a lower framerate than what I'd like. In conclusion; I can't comment, because I can't play it. Looks great though! And the video suggested it would be really good.

The Proost
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2013 05:46 Edited at: 22nd Aug 2013 05:51
CTRL key (i did this for better mouse and cursor control, the CTRL key is closer lol)

You can change the settings in 'setup.ini' if the game should lag. Basic settings is 1680 x 1050 32bit. You can change it 2 1024 x 800 and 16, it will play fast... If your PC is really in bad shape you can as low like 640 x 480 16.
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2013 22:10 Edited at: 22nd Aug 2013 22:11
Quote: "CTRL key (i did this for better mouse and cursor control, the CTRL key is closer lol)"

Okay, well this resulted in probably me only big gripe, maybe it's just me, but I find it annoying to play with the arrow keys and I could have never guessed to use ctrl to jump. I don't like it, it's not comfortable and w,a,s,d to move and space to jump is pretty much the universally accepted standard. I don't know what your motive is to change these keys like this, but I hope you wouldn't.

Now the game itself is actually good. Although from that level I didn't get the fast paced feeling all that much, maybe because all the underwater stuff, which is my other problem, though not as big. You can only be underwater for a really short time till you start losing health. But other than that; It's solid. It's pretty good, I had fun, though having some hazards and maybe balls that would be harder to reach could make it better. Maybe open up the level a bit, for this type of game I feel it would be really fitting to have some openness and maybe different routes to get to the goal.

All in all, it was a solid level and I'd gladly play more when available. It looked good and it's different which is always a big plus. 5 stars for originality. Keep it up!

The Proost
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2013 00:47 Edited at: 23rd Aug 2013 00:51
Thanks metal devil123, best thing you can do is use mouse to look around and move with cursor keys.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 07:20:48
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 07:20:48