Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / trying to Release to Google Play with no succes..

Author
User Banned
Posted: 18th Aug 2013 19:07
why the HELL!!!!! is this so hard?
cant it be any more simplier then this?

eclypse, android sdk... tutorials that just dosent seem to work..
and an online beta where everyone can see what im doing...
what the HELL?!

i saw prebuilt directries in the AppGameKit folders can i use them?
what is the easiest most comftarable way to achive this? without using teh online beta thing..

please help.

xCept
Years of Service
User Offline
It is pretty straight forward with recent betas, even without using the online tool.

Assuming you have Eclipse, Android SDK, Android NDK installed. Basically you'll want to copy the entire IDE folder from the AppGameKit install directory to another folder. I copy mine to an 'Android' directory where I keep the Android SDK, NDK, eclipse and everything else.

Then make a copy of the IDE > Apps > interpreter_android_prebuilt and rename it what you want. Then in Eclipse, create a new project and select Android > Android Project from Existing Code. Refer to the README file in the interpreter_android_prebuilt directory for specific steps on renaming the project name and how to modify several files. You'll also need to import the FacebookSDK as a separate project the same way.
haliop
User Banned
Posted: 18th Aug 2013 20:13
ok thanks i was almost succesfull with using the interpeter_android where i compile my own AppGameKit player on my machine.. and it was good
so then i recopied it renamed it to my proj name etc.. edited the files.. but then it got errors in eclipse something about the java files..

so i'll try what you suggest while keeping the last one aviable for further testing it really gets on my nurves.. cause these things should be super easy to do where to code the actuall game is the thinking part... im sitting here for several hours trying to figure it out.. gets me really really upset.

Markus
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2013 20:17
oh, the fastest way i like is the online (beta) apk creation.
you can try if your app work before upload to google.
for Eclipse i take some days to understand how it works
and its time wasting if you want often updating your app.
with the java projects in Eclipse you have more freedom.
haliop
User Banned
Posted: 18th Aug 2013 20:29
still got errors...
did it as you suggested..

haliop
User Banned
Posted: 18th Aug 2013 20:30
im using the prebuilt folder... but still it dosent work..

haliop
User Banned
Posted: 18th Aug 2013 20:33
ok got all errors out...
but now when i run it it says there is no device connected.. i think it refers to a mobile android device...

it seem to compile but also runs the device question..
where is the apk ?

haliop
User Banned
Posted: 18th Aug 2013 20:35
haliop
User Banned
Posted: 18th Aug 2013 20:42 Edited at: 18th Aug 2013 20:43
zip align ?!
first time im hearing about this.

fellas please respond ASAP as im running out of heart beats as we speak.

haliop
User Banned
Posted: 18th Aug 2013 20:47
key store alias... alot of stuff here..

xCept
Years of Service
User Offline
When your app compiles without errors, you can export it as APK for release on Google Play by selecting File > Export > Export Android Application. You'll have to specify the project (click browse and select your project). You'll also need to specify the keystore and key / password. You can read more about the keystore requirements and steps to generating them at http://developer.android.com/tools/publishing/app-signing.html

A lot of the process is not specific to AppGameKit but common to all Android apps. The Android documentation is pretty concise. http://developer.android.com/tools/publishing/publishing_overview.html
haliop
User Banned
Posted: 19th Aug 2013 12:33
ohh i just created my own keys so they wont work?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-09 04:22:52
Your offset time is: 2024-05-09 04:22:52