Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Runtime Error 118 - Built Game Crashing

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2013 06:19
Hello,
Sorry for being the only person using FPSC X10 V1.11 but I have seem to hit an serious issue. I am using 1.11 w the Mature Patch and regardless of the media, maps, scripts, etc that I use, ANY AND ALL BUILT GAMES CRASH ON THE SECOND LEVEL WITH THIS ERROR

"Runtime Error 118 - Array does not exist or array subscript out of bounds at line 18465"

I am also using MYSTIC MOD, but I haven't seemed to stumble upon any similar issue on the Mystic Mod thread.

Any ideas fellas? Restarts, and full runs of the cleaner have already been done to no avail. Using Windows 7 64Bit w a GTX570MDT.
The test game levels work fine. Only built games, always crashes before the splash loading screen for level 2.

Thanks

-Winner of the X10 Revival Competition, Susysyay
"I'm havin' too good a time today, I ain't even thinkin' bout tomorrow."
unfamillia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2013 14:52
have you got a video that plays at the beginning of the second level? Or maybe a story zone?

I have a similar issue way back when. I haven't touch x10 in so long, I forget what issues I had.

Unfamillia

Susysyay
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2013 15:09
Quote: "have you got a video that plays at the beginning of the second level? Or maybe a story zone? "

Nope. All I have is a little bit of the "common" segment and a winzone opposite of me. I was testing just the capability to build games w X10 since it's been a while. I've also tried some of the sample EFFECTS maps that came w X10 and I get the same problem

-Winner of the X10 Revival Competition, Susysyay
"I'm havin' too good a time today, I ain't even thinkin' bout tomorrow."

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 13:17:51
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 13:17:51