Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / AutoComplete issue Eclipse

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I working on a project for the Android. I'm working on with AppGameKit V. 108.16. Im in Tier 2. I got the template from AGK/IDE/apps/template_android.

I'm trying to figure out to to add the Autocomplete option for agk functions in eclipse. It works fine for me in Visual studio and Xcode but not for Eclipse. anyone have issues with this?
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2013 04:31
Eclipse doesn't know anything about the AppGameKit commands. I know someone has done things for command information for other editors. I just can't remember the name, right now. If you can find out how to add commands to Eclipse for syntax, then maybe we can figure out how to add for AppGameKit (once I remember the systems others have done it for).

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
AGK Community Tester and AppGameKit Master
xGEKKOx
AGK Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2013 00:57
We are using the autocomplete.
When you add the path of the AppGameKit lib in the PATH/SYMBOLS section all will be fine.

Use agk:: press ctrl + space

Long life to Steve!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 01:28:46
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 01:28:46