Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Creating a New HUD Pack

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Sep 2013 06:18 Edited at: 13th Sep 2013 08:01
Hey everyone, its been awhile since I have had anything to post about.

I have decided to make another HUD pack, like the others it will be 5.00 Dollars.

I am eventually going to make one of each genre but I will be first making a Science Fiction HUD Pack.

Here are some of the Huds I have made so far, there will be 15 Huds per pack in which I plan to make them all animated.

Basics

Blocked

Chrome

Confusion

Conorola

Green-Tech

Retro

Sci-Tech

[Health]

[Ammo]

Tech-No

Torque

I appreciate feed back so let me know what you think and maybe give me some ideas on what type of designs to do.

Thanks all for the support you have given in the 7 or 8 years of FPS-Files.
unfamillia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Sep 2013 14:13 Edited at: 13th Sep 2013 14:15
These are some good looking HUDs. I like the varied styles you have produced.

Keep up the good work.

Are you going to be making these animated? Or are you leaving that for the end user?

Unfamillia

EDIT -

Quote: "which I plan to make them all animated"

That's the trouble when you have eye candy in a thread! People (me) don't read what's actually written! haha.

TeMpLaR1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Sep 2013 17:56
haha all good, its true though having largish images does keep focus away from whats written.

A dude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Sep 2013 21:24
Maybe you should make different compasses and radar huds as well!

Don't waste your life
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Sep 2013 22:22
Looks great TeMpLaR1. Your HUDs are always professional looking.
I'm glad your making them animated. There have been some requests
lately for animated HUDs like these and $5 would be very affordable.
best
JhustMyles
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Oct 2013 00:56
Wow! I know I'm a bit late on this, but in case you haven't already done this or noticed it, I'll mention it. As "A dude" said, compass' or radars would be nice. Not to push on you or anything, because these look incredible by themselves. But I have noticed that quite a few of the Heads Up Displays have an empty circle area in or on them. If you WERE going to incorporate a compass, that is where I would put it, unless that area is already committed to something. Anyway, as I was saying, in my humble opinion, these look amazing! Looking forward to the pack.

The Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?
[Alice checks Hatter's temperature]
Alice Kingsley: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.
Cosmic Prophet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2013 00:06
TeMpLaR1: Hey there buddy! Been awhile. Great to see you at it again.

I have a humble request of the Lord of the Huds. By any chance can you come up with something similar, but unique to the huds used in the Bioshock series? Something Deco-Steampunkish? I guess would be the best way to describe them.

love the new stuff. And you know I'll have to buy them to add to the rest of your collection. Thank God I had those saved on a DVD.

Cant wait to see more.

Back from the Wasteland.
TeMpLaR1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2013 11:58 Edited at: 8th Nov 2013 12:01
Sorry for the lateness of my posts guy, lightning struck my computer and practically destroyed it, luckily the hard drive was intact so i could recover everything I have done so far.

I have just only recently got a new computer and soon I will be able to continue the project.

@Cosmic
Good to see you again buddy, if you have some sort of reference material in regards to the Huds I can see what i can do as I have never played any of the bioshock games.

@JhustMyles
I heard about people recommending including the use of a compass to be honest I haven't had any experience in that sort of thing, I'm a little old school to be honest in regards to FPS Creator and I don't really use it anymore.

The circle or space in most of the huds was designed to be used as the place you put the weapon your currently using image.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 04:05:32
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 04:05:32