Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] Community notice for the release of SOULGATE, from PhazeShift Creative Studio.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Sep 2013 09:08 Edited at: 19th Sep 2013 12:13
Thank you to all those who commented. I will re-post soon with better screen shots, story and a demo. You all inspire me to be great.
DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
It looks okay, I guess. But don't go this far out without the proper skills in modellng, and to be honest. "Artwork", I see no custom media in your screen, how would that need artwork?

While I understand the steps between discovering FPSC to creating an idea means you get overjolted around the sole thing "I'mma be famous", but remember that we're a small community, and only one or two of us have gotten a bit into actual development. And planning to release those misc. things is WAY too far. Think in development, and only if you're some sort of artist you should make artwork. Else it's just a FPSC in-editor skin of your levels, which is not what Artwork is.
unfamillia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Sep 2013 22:37
Just a quick note on the comment at the bottom of the picture.

You can't apply a copyright to other peoples work. I see models from official TGC model packs and quite a few models from Cosmics Sci Fi pack.

I think you are hitting the whole, "i'm a real company and will make the next Call of Duty" a bit too hard.

Oh, the lighting could be tweaked a little; all blue lighting looks a bit strange. Unless the story depicts a reason for the all blue light?

Anyway, these are just my opinions.

Unfamillia

Burger
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Sep 2013 10:09
I think DarkJames and Unfamillia have both made the points I would have said, but it is also just my opinion.

- An Instinctive Fear IndieDB page, download the demo today!
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Sep 2013 15:56 Edited at: 19th Sep 2013 17:45
I am not sure if this is just a temporary glitch, but the original post to this thread is missing.

Edit: Apparently, the OP has replaced it now. Nevermind then.

http://www.serygalacaffeine.com
"absurdity has become necessity"
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2013 17:49
W.I.P evidence

SCREEN SHOTS are required for all posts you make in this board. If you've got a demo of a game then great, post a screenie of it, and maybe even a download. Otherwise, you're not really at the stage where you can call it a Work In Progress.

-Keith

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 04:10:03
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 04:10:03