Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / AGK player 1.076: Last Error "I have app"

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2013 17:07 Edited at: 20th Sep 2013 17:10
Hi,

I got an error trying to play my app with player v1076. The player shows "Last Error: I have app". Do you know what this is about?
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2013 17:18
First, are you sure that you are using the v1076 Player and is your AppGameKit IDE v1076?

The current Android Player in the Play Store is for v10819 and is not compatible with v1076.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
AGK Community Tester and AppGameKit Master
TDavid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2013 17:27 Edited at: 20th Sep 2013 17:29
Yes I am, I'm using the player you pointed at in another thread (I think the domain was triassicgames.com). I'm still using the 1076 IDE because it runs faster.

I got the player running for several month and all of a sudden I get this error. The app works fine on pc.
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2013 17:39
Yes, I built the one on www.triassicgames.com (which is one of my sites).

Do you get this error every time for all broadcast apps or just for one?

Have you tried shutting down the Player on your Android device and restarting?

To make sure that it is really shut down (the close button sometimes doesn't really close everything) you go to Settings->Application Manager and find v1076 Player in the list. Then click on it and click on the 'Force Stop' button to make sure that it really has stopped.

I just used the close button the Player on my device and went into the Application Manager and it indicates that the Player is actually still running. (The 'Force Stop' button was enabled.)

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
TDavid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2013 17:57 Edited at: 20th Sep 2013 18:01
This time I get a different error.

The app shows "network is active", then it starts loading the app. When it reaches ~40%, I get an error "Failed to flush socket data: 32". Then it starts over at "network active" and ends up with failed to connect to server IP.

I tried again and I got another error, something saying my client name is not unique or something of the kind.

I made sur the player was closed as you said whenever I started it again.

What kind of error is "I have app" anyway?
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2013 18:14
I think "I have app" was just the last string in some internal thing showing a state.

It sounds like your issue may be with your network. It appears to be losing connection or getting interrupted.

Did you have any recent updates to your device, the broadcasting PC or the network you are using?

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
TDavid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2013 18:21 Edited at: 20th Sep 2013 18:23
It could have been the new firewall I installed a couple days ago, the thing is I turn it off when I test my app on my phone. Besides I had no problem yesterday.

Everything works fine with 1.0819 (I've got both IDEs and both players installed). Everything was okay yesterday and today it's just not working on 1.076.
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2013 18:41
Well, if nothing changed with your Player or IDE or code, then this is an issue outside of AGK.

What changed between yesterday and today? Something obviously did. Are you sure that the firewall was off and staying off while you were testing?

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
TDavid
Years of Service
User Offline
My code has changed, but I just added more of the same. The app might have an extra png or two to load but nothing code breaking.

The strange thing is everything works with 1.0819.
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2013 20:03
Well, try removing your changes and see if it is 'fixed' again.

If it is, then there is something in your new changes that has caused the issue.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-09 05:19:12
Your offset time is: 2024-05-09 05:19:12