Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Whats the story on x10

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Oct 2013 00:37
As someone that is newer to the scene here. What killed x10. Was it the model packs being put off or the engine itself. I'd really like to know the whole story.

Also by reading the reloaded stuff (I'm a backer). Is anyone in this x10 forum afraid reloaded might end up like x10 in the end?
unfamillia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Oct 2013 14:28
Hi Cobracon2,

The death of X10 was due to the lack of support from the TGC team.

As an X10 owner myself, I was reluctant to pledge, as I thought Reloaded might suffer the same fate! However, watching the development of the newer engine, I feel confident that it will be the new flagship product for TGC and will be continuously updated.

If you do actually want to use an engine that doesn't crash as often, you can download the free version of FPSC X9 and enter the X10 serial that came with your box and this will give you the full version of FPSC X9.

Jay

cobracon2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Oct 2013 23:30
I have used fpsc 9. I own the one that came with 10 model packs. I've also bought a few others as well. I just figured x10 would be fun to play with.

Are there any big differences now between x10 and 9? I've been reading that there use to be, but 9 now has alot of x10's stuff.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 15:21:10
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 15:21:10