Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2013 06:11 Edited at: 2nd Nov 2013 06:12
Ouya iap?

does this work on beta 19 or are we waiting for agk v2?

Also if its not working....do you know if we can upload apps to ouya that are just free and not using iap?

Im getting very close to submitting a game and would love to know when it will be possible...

Anyone know if Ouya IAP will be with this first agk v2 release if we don't already have it?

xCept
Years of Service
User Offline
Full Ouya support, which presumably includes IAP capabilities, is part of the first stretch goal which TGC plans to have compete for the December beta release. I have no experience with Ouya but don't see why you shouldn't be able to upload free apps as long as the controls are properly bound to the Ouya controller and it has been tested on such a device.
SoftMotion3D
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2013 16:08
December huh.....

ok well since im not done my game yet....the portion I do have finished can be free anyways so im going to post in the ouya forums and see if they can help me get it loaded into the store with what i have done so far.

I will let everyone know what I learn from it....eg.. whats needed for submition

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-20 08:51:29
Your offset time is: 2024-05-20 08:51:29