Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Problem with Viral Outbreak Pack - Characters Die But Won't Play Animation

Author
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Elite: Dangerous
Posted: 9th Nov 2013 04:23
Hey guys,

So I bought the Viral Outbreak pack with FPSCR. I tried running it, and it looks fantastic, I'm just having one problem. When I shoot the characters, they die and change shaders (or their eyes stop glowing, at least), but they either freeze in the animation frame their currently in, or they continue to run the animation. The Decayed character, for example, will keep playing the running animation if I shot and killed him while he was running. The collision is off when I kill them (I can walk right through them) so I have a feeling their supposed to die, but they keep running/standing/etc. The exception to this are the Spiky, Jaws and Medusa.

I am using V119. Does anyone know of a fix?

Thank you,
Captain Coder

As a believer in Jesus Christ, I am trying to use my passion for game creation for His glory.
BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2013 04:26
Quote: "I am using V119. Does anyone know of a fix? "

Flatlander was kind enough to fix the issues. You can find the info here.

There's no problem that can't be solved without applying a little scripting.
Captain Coder
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Elite: Dangerous
Posted: 10th Nov 2013 00:15
Oh wow! I remember that thread from a long while ago - thanks for showing me!

Best,
Captain Coder

As a believer in Jesus Christ, I am trying to use my passion for game creation for His glory.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 13:32:19
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 13:32:19