Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Musician available for work (Electronic, Classical, and Dubstep)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2013 20:24 Edited at: 9th Nov 2013 20:59
Hello guys, you may remember me from two years back, when I was in my modeling and sound design prime. I haven't shown this site any love, but I'm going to come back to this now. Anyways, I'm offering you guys some music that can be used in your projects ROYALTY-FREE. That's right, no credits to me, just purchase what track you want from me and we'll sort it out. All requested tracks will be $1. I can make from Electronic, Classical, and Dubstep genres. All tracks will be delivered in Mastered WAV, MP3, and AAC formats.

If you're interested, email me at "darranhall@icloud.com"

My sound portfolio can be found here

Thanks for your attention. You won't be disappointed by the quality.

(PLEASE NOTE: If you use "The Bigger Questions" as a sample of my skill, please be aware that the drum track in the first portion of the song is not put there intentionally, it was a flaw in my DAW that didn't erase the entire drum track.)

Why does life suck the life out of you?
Lyonia Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2013 14:28
What program do you use?

Lyonia 4 Life

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 01:51:56
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 01:51:56