Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Hellbound: The Humungously Huge Cave (For Sale)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2013 12:10 Edited at: 5th Dec 2013 13:33
Hellbound: The Humungously Huge Cave.

I have put a fair amount of work into this pack, it would be good to know that folks still want stuff created for FPSC Classic, I know I am far from finished with using it

This pack contains a huge cave entity and props which can be used elsewhere in other areas of your game, it's all down to your imagination.

A total of 24 unique models which come in three different texture variations with Grey Rock, Lava (illuminated shader) and animated Caustic Reflections.

Caustic and Lava shaders were tweaked by myself and permission for release by bond1, thanks bro'.

Rib:Lava, Grey Rock, Caustic

Props.
Cave.
Cave mouth.
Cave platform.
Pillar 1
Pillar 1 (small)
Pillar 2
Pillar 2 (small)
Platforms 1,2,3.
Rib.
Ring.
Spike 1,2.
Twisted 1,2,3.

Bridge and ramp sections
Bend 90 Up Left.
Bend 90 Up right.
Bend 90.
Bend 180.
Straight Arch.
Straight Dip.
Straight Ramp.
Straight.

Platform bridge sections snap together to form ramps for access to higher areas or platform entity's within the cave. To use these press 'B' twice and rotate to position.

Use a little fog in the Grey rock cave to give a real sense of distance.
Here's the settings I used for the scene below, put this into your setuplevel.fpi.

:state=0:fog=1,fogred=100,foggreen=250,fogblue=200,fogstart=1000,fogend=4000

I have placed a Hellbound Demon to give a sense of scale.You can make complex ramps easily using the snap method.

Illuminated Lava Rock Textures.
Finally the Hellbound Demon characters have somewhere to play now. I have them working within the cave area. Although the entire cave is an entity you can use appearnogravity.fpi and by commenting out the grounded random states you can have a flying Demon which follows the player trail so wont pass through objects. They fly around at the height they are placed in editor. I will write some new scripts for these characters and post them here in this thread for those who own them

Animated caustic reflections for those areas where you have pools of water.

Price 7.50 GBP

Buy Here

seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2013 01:08
Sorry if this is a stupid question but can Npc's walk on the cave floor without collision problems?

This is a beautiful model pack that i would like to get. (After christmas)

gamer, lover, filmmaker
elbow
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Rolfy

Really looks intriguing (and useful) - purchased.

Eugene
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2013 17:39
Rolfy
Quote: "it would be good to know that folks still want stuff created for FPSC Classic"

Yes, most likely will be using "classic" for quite some time to come. As I have the demon pack, will definitely grab this on friday One quick question, is the "cave" one large entity, or in segments?
Thank, best

You know you're a bad gamer when you're able to run out of infinite lives.
bruce3371
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2013 14:48 Edited at: 12th Dec 2013 01:20
These look amazing Rolfy, I'll definitely be setting aside some funds to buy them!

[edit] Just ordered and received link, thanks very much! Looking forward to having a play with these [/edit]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 14:28:52
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 14:28:52