Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

NaGaCreMo / RYDER WIP [2014]

Author
Message
easter bunny
4
Years of Service
User Offline
Joined: 20th Nov 2012
Playing: Dota 2
Posted: 26th Dec 2013 02:23 Edited at: 26th Dec 2013 22:56
Ok, well my app's pretty much finished.

I've done the initial release on Android which you can download here: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joshwebsites.ryder

Here are a couple of screens:




And here's the description as it appears on Google Play:

Ryder combines fast paced action with devious puzzles in a way never seen before. A unique twist on the old motocross theme, with high tech neon graphics and ultra realistic physics.
But your motorcycle is missing it's Rider!!! Guide it through the labyrinth to get to the end of the experiment! With 100 levels, and more to come, this game will rock your world!

What others have to say about Ryder:
"I like this, some really nice additions to the old 2D bike format and a lot less frustrating than some of those games." Van B

Some of it's features include:
100 unique and puzzling levels
High speed action
Stunning music and sound effects
High Tech Sci-fi graphics, based on a neon theme
Classic Motorcycle/Motorbike control
Smooth and fast gameplay
Excellent physics

While Ryder is similar in ways to Dirt bike, Motorcycle or Motorbike games, it is fun and unique because you choose your path, you control the terrain, you define where you go.
Each level has 3 different tracks which you can move between. Choose your path wisely though, or making it to the finish might be quite difficult! The track is yours.

EDIT: Thanks

Yodaman Jer
User Banned
Posted: 26th Dec 2013 16:23
Looks really good! I'll give it a go once I download it.

Congratulations on being the first WIP poster this year!


Check me out on Twitter! Read my blog!
Yodaman Jer
User Banned
Posted: 29th Dec 2013 05:56
Just played this for a good little while. I really like it! The only issues I had were that sometimes, the bike would be REALLY sensitive to even the slightest tilt, and other times almost not read the tilts at all. This was only maybe 2% of the time though, the other 98% were great!


Check me out on Twitter! Read my blog!
easter bunny
4
Years of Service
User Offline
Joined: 20th Nov 2012
Playing: Dota 2
Posted: 29th Dec 2013 23:33
Okay, I've had a lot of comments about the sensitivity

I'll fix that in the next update


Thanks heaps for checking it out!

easter bunny
4
Years of Service
User Offline
Joined: 20th Nov 2012
Playing: Dota 2
Posted: 31st Dec 2013 03:12
I've done the update.

Please let me know what you think of the new controls

I've also made it MUCH less laggy

MrValentine
AGK Backer
6
Years of Service
User Offline
Joined: 5th Dec 2010
Playing: Playing
Posted: 1st Jan 2014 01:50
This is a new one, haha submitting a published project to the comp

Congrats and well done!

Sadly as you already know I am unable to test this... but I hope it does you well!

Yodaman Jer
User Banned
Posted: 1st Jan 2014 07:17
Tried out the new version, seemed a bit more fluid! I think I just have to practice tilting.


Check me out on Twitter! Read my blog!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2017-05-26 14:06:51
Your offset time is: 2017-05-26 14:06:51