Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / The last Chance Media Sale

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2014 07:33 Edited at: 18th Jan 2014 22:07

Since Northern Fox Media are no longer hosting media for sale and I have no plans to further create for FPSC Classic, this is your last chance to grab this stuff.

ALL media is slashed

You can get Skybox packs for $3.00 USD and media packs for $2.50-$3.50 USD

Yes! all prices are USD this time around.

FOR ONE WEEK ONLY.

Then it's all over.

There are a couple of Bundled Packs to make it even cheaper for you.

*Skybox Bundle Pack* $17.50 USD
Skybox Packs 1-9, with bonus Skyscroll Moving Clouds Pack.

*All Media Bundle Pack* $25.00 USD
Skybox Packs 1-9, with bonus Skyscroll Moving Clouds Pack
FPSC Weather System
Crates and Canvas Pack
Putrid Zombies Pack
Roads and Terrains Pack
Environments and Terrains Pack

Or you can add to the cart and make your own Bundle or single purchase.

I will continue to offer support to those who lose their media to hard drive crash or whatever, but this stuff will no longer be available for purchase anywhere after this weeks run.

Ends 16th Jan 2014.

Thanks for all the fish
Scene Commander
Support Manager
Years of Service
User Offline
Just grabbed the weather pack, at these prices it would be silly not to - Best of luck for the future Rolfy.

SC

Bringing you games since 1981!
D0MINIK
Years of Service
User Offline
Purchased the Zombie Pack.
Thank you!

ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2014 19:58
Rolfy, Awesome, this is great! Had the Crates & Weather sys, But bought the whole package. Just love it.
Thanks a lot for this great value

ps: will you keep the "hellbound" cave pack up for awhile?

You know you're a bad gamer when you're able to run out of infinite lives.
rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2014 01:28 Edited at: 11th Jan 2014 01:31
Many thanks, you should recieve download links instantly, any issues with downloads please let me know.

Quote: "will you keep the "hellbound" cave pack up for awhile?"

It will stay where it is for now
Aarchduke
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2014 09:26
Just purchased the crates, Zombies and weatherpack - these will be perfect for my current project! Was tempted by the skyboxes, but all my levels are inside at the moment

Thanks so much for this rolfy, and for all your contributions to the community!

Best,

Duke.

So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2014 19:54
When you mean "It's all over".

Does this mean the stuff can never be grabbed again by any means?

Will these packs eventually makes it way to reloaded?

Intel Core i5 3570, Nvidia Gefocre GTX 560 OC 1024MB, 16GB RAM, P8H77-M Pro, Windows 7 Home Premium x64
rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2014 20:48 Edited at: 14th Jan 2014 21:18
It means it wont ever be available again....

I don't see most of this stuff making it into Reloaded, maybe the Skyscroll boxes and entity's like canvas crates. In fact I never thought till now, but the crates would be perfect for Reloaded. Skyboxes need re-rendered to 2048x2048 and most of these aren't needed now with terrain and a larger map. It might be that some of it will be easy enough to import at some point if users want to do this.

The mega terrain samples that come with Pack7 would also be ideal for Reloaded with tunnels and caves. It might be that Reloaded will eventually have support for tunnels ,caves etc as part of the building tools, but no reason these wouldn't also have their uses as they are fairly complex and I doubt any out of the box tool will create them.
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2014 04:58
That's a shame for the Putrid Zombie Pack. I was mostly hoping that would be for reloaded but I guess not.

You'll receive my payment since I have a job now. Wanted these stuff for the longest but never had the cash. You did a great job and hope to see your work in reloaded !

Intel Core i7 4770K, Nvidia Gefocre GTX 770 2048MB, 16GB RAM, Z87M-PLUS , Windows 8.1 x64
Seth Black
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2014 23:00
Purchased All Media

transaction ID for this payment is: 3DB13241007855540

seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2014 01:55
Just bought the All Media Pack. Great deal rolfy......

WOW, This is some slow downloading here.... Looks like it will take 25 minutes to download the crates pack.

gamer, lover, filmmaker
rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2014 02:01 Edited at: 16th Jan 2014 02:03
Thanks,
If anyone is having real problems with downloading I can set up an alternate download for you, just e-mail me.
It may just be that the server is slow for now with a few folks hitting it at the same time, so you should try a different pack link, regardless, I will ensure you get your media.
rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Last Day
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2014 00:44
It might be because i'm using chrome, IDK. I have fiber optic cable so it's not like i'm using dial up. It is still taking a long time to DL.

I'll email you if i need a better link.. Thanks for the reply.

gamer, lover, filmmaker
gwheycs62egydws
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2014 00:26
poke poke poke

to move side ways - is to move forward
Since a Strait line gets thin fast
cds1234
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Rolfy- just want to say I love your work.
I already have many of these.
Doing final testing before our first launch- my only complaint is finding a single game build that gives me the option for skyspeed and the nice smooth edge that also works across xp, win7, win8/8.1

The only stable build across all of these seems to be 1.2.018 according to our testers- and that has the fast skyscroll- no speed control- hard edge. Unofficial builds after cannot pack correctly for Win8. If there is a solution to slow the clouds down I would be forever grateful- otherwise they may not make it into release and that would be a shame- makes a huge impact but cannot release something that such a wide range of users will have issues with.

I don't plan to switch to reloaded for a long time
Thanks for your awesome work!
rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2014 03:39 Edited at: 28th Mar 2014 03:46
Hi cds1234,
I share your pain on this one, I can't be sure which unofficial version s4real introduced skyspeed for me, it wouldn't have been in there at all if I hadn't created the skyscroll pack. I am also unaware of any issues with Win8 builds and which versions have this problem.

I see you have raised this in another thread hopefully s4 can resolve it for you, I don't know for sure but it may not be much of a problem to add the feature to whatever version is working best for you. I would help if I could but I am no coder

The hard edge would also indicate an alpha transparency issue with 1.2.018 and not an issue with the pack itself.
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "The only stable build across all of these seems to be 1.2.018 according to our testers- and that has the fast skyscroll- no speed control- hard edge. Unofficial builds after cannot pack correctly for Win8. If there is a solution to slow the clouds down I would be forever grateful- otherwise they may not make it into release and that would be a shame- makes a huge impact but cannot release something that such a wide range of users will have issues with."

Sorry to hear about your issues with the unoffcials.

I use windows 8.1 and have no problem with the latest versions of the unoffcial also this is what its coded in.

Please note that 120.0.18 has major problems with the map editor and this is why you must use the 120.0.17a with the unofficals.

Best s4real

Pack ya games with vishnu packer its free. Vishnu game launcher is now released.
Help keep vishnu free by Donating now :- http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=208057&b=21

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 08:40:15
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 08:40:15