Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Showcase / FPSC_V1.19 "Deep 6....Carter's Revenge!" SP! Thank you TGC!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2014 02:06 Edited at: 10th Feb 2014 02:36
A full functioning free Video Game that is playable and winnable! Just keeping the faith and finished my year long project with "X9"!Works great on my new Lenovo y510p 16gb laptop with windows 8.1 but the water dynamics are tough on slower computers! You are A deep sea diver on board a sunken Russian Submarine! Your mission is to steal the Nuclear Launch codes and escape with out the Russians Knowing you were here.Your enemy is your environment ..... I made this game to be child friendly.There is NO killing of Human's Just fish.... you need to find 2 keys and 3 Launch codes (documents) , exit the boat after and escape to the helicopter to win the game and see the closing credits! There are a few glitches.....if you get stuck you can kill your self with the bazooka or grenade launcher.You can also take a wild ride on top of 1 of the 6 Nuclear Missile's! If you get it right it will shoot you sky high and it's a wonderful view from above before you crash back down to earth!
This game is not for sale or unauthorized distribution.....I made this game for the children in my life plus my family and friends but also as an example of my artistic creativity and ability's in efforts for seeking employment opportunity's in the game development industry!I'm here to talk and share....If you would like to communicate about game making let me know here and will touch base!

Special thank's to the TGC and TGC community! You gave me the tools to create my vision and I can not tell you how much I appreciate it.....

credits go to all the model makers out there...

#1...Northern Fox Media...(Thanks for the HUD it's beautiful!!!!)

TGC
Combat Action
CronosGDL
Cyborg ART
Darimc
Emanresu1963
Erart
Errant AI
LightningBolt Studios
LotGD
Relica-Arts
Rosstradamus
Simon Benge
Zwarte Piet....(sorry about your father!)I do my reading...

Also Thanks to forum posters for there helpful advise...HawkeyeKid,Unman,CheeseCake, Wheatlys launchable Rocket!!!

Time to try my hand with the Reloaded Beta's....Yes!..I am a gold pledger!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA1P7N7__Q4

ShN33Ky

Attachments

Login to view attachments
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Looking good but no download to the game.

Best s4real

Pack ya games with vishnu packer its free. Vishnu game launcher is now released.
Help keep vishnu free by Donating now :- http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=208057&b=21
ShN33Ky
Years of Service
User Offline
LOL...Just wanted to see if anybody was even interested! I updated the the main post! Link to download here and on my youtube vid!!

ShN33Ky
michael x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2014 18:25
looks good glad you finish it.

more than what meets the eye

Welcome to SciFi Summer
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
@ShN33Ky :- Downloaded it and played it for a few mins the game is very buggy as its made in v1.19 that is the most unstable version of fpsc.

The fish just sit there a do nothing until you almost on top of them.

You get killed by nothing.( Not sure if you meant to run out of air or what you just start losing life.)

Its hard to see what you doing with the hud maybe a better one is needed, looks nice but takes up too much of the screen.

No texture on the gun and why we got a gun when you meant to be in a sub.

Not a bad effort at all but its just not playable as it stands a little bit more work is needed.

Best s4real

Pack ya games with vishnu packer its free. Vishnu game launcher is now released.
Help keep vishnu free by Donating now :- http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=208057&b=21
ShN33Ky
Years of Service
User Offline
@ Best4Real...."Not a bad effort at all but its just not playable as it stands a little bit more work is needed."

Thank you for the feedback and yes I completely agree! I had so many stability issues it drove me nuts! The sharks and piranha were the only fish I could find in the store that work'd some what! I tried many scripts but they were either to aggressive with swimming through the walls or to passive with no real intuition!Player falling through floors and getting stuck in segment's was another huge problem.
I did learn though....one thing I learn'd the most was to many layer's and dynamic entity's combined with the water script was going to make the game lag.So after hr's and hr's of trying to make character's/entity's follow way points and comply to there scripts I decided simplify things,finish the game with a starting point and a win zone! Stealing the documents and obtaining the 2 sets of key's are the only objectives wright'n into the game!
However.... I have lot's of young children in my life (none of my own...I think!)and I wanted to give them something non-violent and explorable!Violent video games are becoming a big issue with parents here in the U.S! Like I said this game was for Fam and friends and is just basically Kid-friendly!

I learn'd....smaller levels/less dynamics are better for stability and function! Please understand this is my 2nd game....time for me to move on but one day I mite do this submarine game right hopefully with what Re-Loaded has to offer!My Deep6_MP with the same map is very stable but ofcourse we cant use the water scripts in MP!You can find that game in the threads!

Cheers!

ShN33Ky
PixelF
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2014 04:53
I like the game. It's fun and a fresh idea!

www.pixeleater.me
Register now to become a reasonably intelligent human being!
Teabone
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2014 08:19
Looks very cool

(Teabone)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 21:47:18
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 21:47:18