Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / Android Apk genarated but not opening on device

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Frieds

I used The game creator online android apk genaration toll , successfully created , when i am installin on device it not working can some one help in this problem, as per instruction

Thirupathi S

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Naphier
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2014 08:22
There could be multiple issues. The most typical ones are:
-Forgetting to rename your bytecode to "bytecode.byc"
-Forgetting to ZIP the entire "media" folder for your project.
I'm looking at the APK (which is really just a zip file) and I notice that you have a bytecode file in the media directory and then another ZIP file. I tried running that bytecode file and it doesn't do anything. Check your ZIP file again before you upload it.
The structure should be
media
media/bytecode.byc

Make sure that the bytecode is from a project that actually works and has been successfully compile with AGK.

Sigtrygg
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2014 18:20 Edited at: 21st Feb 2014 23:27
Great!

I used the online apk generator for my galton-board simulation and it worked perfectly on my Galaxy S3.
But before I had to read a lot in these forums. I made the mistake, that i wrote in code "loadimage ("ball.png"), but the file name is "ball.PNG". The error came because of the case sensitive of android. So first only red "x" appeared on the screen.
I haven't had to convert my Galton_Board_mobile.byc to "bytecode.byc". It seems that you don't have to change the byc-file.
I am looking forward for further projects.

Thanks to the forum community for important hints!

Bye

Sigtrygg
easter bunny
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Dota 2
Posted: 24th Feb 2014 06:34

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 08:59:41
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 08:59:41