Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Showcase / [x9] Living in a Glass House (A Psychological Horror Adventure)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2014 23:54 Edited at: 5th Mar 2014 21:17
Step into the shoes of Jonah, a schizophrenic with severe memory loss. It has been three years since "the incident". He has lost all contact with his wife and is on the mission to find out what happened that night in the motel.

This is a project I have worked on for three years.
Download Here: http://www.indiedb.com/games/living-in-a-glass-house-parts-1-2/downloads/living-in-a-glass-house-parts-1-2

"It has been three years since I visited that place. That place that now lies deep in your subconscious memory. What happened that night? What happened to Emily? I cannot recall anything. The veins in my head pulsate and burn with a heated rage as my heart races. It's as if waking up from a nightmare to find your sheets soaked in sweat, but Im not dreaming. The voices in my head won't go away. They keep telling me to go back to that motel to find out what became of Emily. What happened that night? It has been three years since you visited that place. I cannot recall anything. The veins in my head pulsate and burn with a heated rage. I cannot recall anything. I can..not... This is life inside a glass house. Life inside my mind. Unable to distinguish reality from fiction. All is one bad acid trip that never wears off."

Jonah has random nightmare flashes where he is able to see a distorted reality of the past.

Expore the underground maintenance tunnels to try and power the elevator.

Turning on the lights. It was almost better with them off.

Outside the Motel

Exploring the disconnected tunnels of the maintenance caves below the motel.

I take no credit of models and music that are not mine.[i][/i][i]

Download My Game, Living in a Glass House NOW!

http://www.indiedb.com/games/living-in-a-glass-house-parts-1-2/downloads/living-in-a-glass-house-parts-1-2
A dude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2014 22:02
I don't like horror games (I'm even scared of Dead Space 3) so I won't try this game out but it looks pretty good from the screenshots. I hope someone else would give a review.

Don't waste your life
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2014 00:59
I tried to dl from several mirrors and they all tell me it will take a day to dl. Can you upload it to somewhere that won't take 24 hours to down load.

gamer, lover, filmmaker
WildThunderMan
Years of Service
User Offline
Sorry to hear that. The file is a bit big but from what ive seen it generally only takes about 5 minutes on most computers. I reposted it at this link

I hope that works for you

http://www.indiedb.com/games/living-in-a-glass-house-parts-1-2/downloads/living-in-a-glass-house-parts-1-2
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2014 16:01
Thanks, That link worked fine. I'll give it a play.

gamer, lover, filmmaker
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2014 18:06
Played it for a short bit yesterday and it seems good so far. Lots of creepy sounds. . i have a few questions though.

Are the models supposed to be stuck half way through the walls and floors? There are rocks floating in the air and bodies stuck in the wall. I assume this is to give it a weird dream like state.

I made the phone call in the beginning, but i can't find the plant faced man so i'm a little stuck.

All in all, pretty good so far.

gamer, lover, filmmaker
WildThunderMan
Years of Service
User Offline
Haha yes it is supposed to be dream-like. Your character suffers from schizophrenia and therefore contorts reality. And hint: the man withe the "golden" face is in the same room.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 11:02:29
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 11:02:29