Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / DarkGDK, DarkGDK.net Questions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Mar 2014 16:45
Not sure what to do. I see that DrkGDK.net is now free. I have been learning some C++ and using darkGDK. I know DarkGDK can be used with C#. I have been playing around with C# but don't know a whole lot about the net framework. I don't know a lot about DarkGDK.net either.

I posted this here instead of the DarkGDK forum in hopes that it may get answered quicker. Things are really dead there. The tutorials are gone. Can you use C++ with DarkGDK.net I have seen yes and no. So I am not sure how to proceed. Continue with c# and DarkGDK.net, c++ and DarkGDK.net or just C++ and DarkGDK. or C# and XNA.

Things seem pretty dead over in the DarkGDK.net forums and like I said the 25 tutorials that were supposed to be over there are now gone so it it worth getting into it or not.

Thanks
Dragonslayer
s_i
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Mar 2014 20:53
1) C++ and DarkGDK
2) C# and DarkGDK.net
3) C# and XNA

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 19:54:52
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 19:54:52