Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Help clear up confusion about FPSC Gold RRP $80 and 400 Classic entities models.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, I'm the one confused.

What does the RRP $80 refer to? and what are the classic entity models? Static meshes or animated characters? Scenes?

Can someone who bought Gold help me out?

Thx
Pain
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2014 21:52
I bought Gold. I do not fully understand it either. But it sound like they plan on taking old models from the first FPSCx9 and importing them into the Reloaded.
The Gold pledge is over all your best bet. Its not that expensive and you definitely get your moneys worth. In all reality they are giving away the software at $80.00

Go look at the price for other game making engines. Tell me what is cheaper then this for what you are getting.

PAIN!

Me = noob

and i love The TGC : )
Kreh8or
Years of Service
User Offline
I plan on making my own art assets but if animated characters are part of the 400 assets then I may want to use the animations.

I wont know if I need a gold version for selling games until FPSCR is ready for release. The build now is too slow and buggy in beta to know if it will be viable for commercial use (expected while in beta.) The $30 for bronze is fine for fun and to support the project though. If the 400 assets included animated guns I may consider it too. Maybe when they release the 400 things, you could let me know what you got?
Pain
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2014 15:05
I am sure it will be updated in the news feed on the Reloaded page also when the release it.

PAIN!

Me = noob

and i love The TGC : )

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 18:58:11
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 18:58:11