Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Waypoint Lifts and Transports

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,

This is my first post. This is my first scripting project for FPSC. I hope everyone enjoys it. File is attached.

For this little setup I used the Antigrav Platform from the Sci-Fi assets. After hitting the B key a couple times you should be able to setup the platform on a grid. What you'll want to do next is right click the platform than place the MovingPlatform2Waypoint script as the Main fpi file. Rename the Name as mplatform1. Setup a couple of waypoints for the entity to follow. Your good as gold after that. The use key or enter activates the lift/transport.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Zorgy
Years of Service
User Offline
For my second trick. These two scripts contained in the download will cause the lift/transport to stop at various waypoints in conjuction with TriggerZones. Enjoy! Imagine having Half-Life style trams...

The only downside is that the player is locked to the transport. If anyone can figure out a way around it please let me know.

The setup is the same as the last script but with a couple additions below.

What you'll want to do next is right click the platform than place the MovingPlatformTrigStop script as the Main fpi file. Rename the Name as mplatform1. Setup a couple of waypoints for the entity to follow. Almost finished, next you'll want to setup some TriggerZones right over the waypoints for stopping locations. right click on each of the TriggerZones than place the plrinzoneTrigStop script as the Main fpi file. Your good as gold after that. The use key or enter activates the lift.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Zorgy
Years of Service
User Offline
Lift/Transport moving across lava.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCoI2oBxb7Q

Lift/Transport with waypoint pauses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWDM-xoHH8c
Magnum Games
Years of Service
User Offline