Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / Tricky Hop Released in the google play store!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2014 01:11 Edited at: 3rd May 2014 01:12
Hey everyone! I've released the first game i've ever finished (definitely not the first I've ever started), in the play store! Created for the nexus competition

Hop your way to the high score! Control froggy with a swipe of your finger, jumping from one platform to the next. Swipe while froggy is in the air to use the wind. Don't fall down! Featuring polished graphics, physics, and sound. Insanely addicting!

Download Here

Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2014 20:43
Congrats! The froggy is cute.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
Satchmo
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks! Apparently the game has been freezing on occasion. What causes the agk player to occasionally freeze? Trying the figure this one out. It's not very often but periodically it does happen. Another problem I've been having is the admob ads not being locked to the top of the screen. On my brothers s4 they are a small distance away.
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2014 05:49
If you are seeing freezes, it might be how you are checking inputs. It is the sort of thing that only looking at code can help.

Or, it might be related to dealing with the admob server (something I haven't done). If the interface needs to get information from the server and the server is slow, that might cause it.

Do you get the freezes if you comment out all the admob related code?

Cheers,
Ancient Lady

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 05:21:18
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 05:21:18