Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / Premier Picks - World Cup Edition

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2014 21:21
Hey everyone!

My second game release on AppGameKit is now available on Android! I've also submitted to iTunes so hopefully available in the next week or so.

This is the World Cup version of my other Premier Picks release. Best of all - it's Free!! So download and enjoy now!

Game Details ------------

Premier Picks - World Cup is a fun and addictive card based football game, that's easy and exciting to play! With a selection of cards and some random reveals, every football game is different. Do you have what it takes to take your nation to the World Cup Final?

Game Features:

Tournament Mode - Pick your country from 137 nations and try and take them all the way to World Cup glory! You can have as many human controlled teams as you want so get some friends together and see who can take there team to the final! The tournament automatically saves so you can always finish the tournament later if you are struggling for time.

2-Player Friendly - Play a one off Friendly match against the computer or against a friend, with extra time and penalties required if the scores are level after 90 mins.

Get playing one of the most exciting and addictive football card games around!

---------------

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlessells.premierpicksworldcup

El Presidente

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 11:01:37
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 11:01:37