Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / system error

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2014 23:35
msvcp71.dll is missing from your computer how can i fix this error

BM Wakeupnow IBO
nonZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2014 00:22
You're missing a C/C++ runtime file. Microsoft offers full installations of these from their site, however if you just download, the dll file and put it in your project directory, it should work. If you get similar errors persisting, download the full runtime for MS's website.

"I was in nASA before it was cool" -- Original nASA Members (nonZero, DJD and TheComet)
BEAST
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2014 01:20
I DOWNLOAD THE FILE msvcp71.dll and put it in your project directory,and it not working still

BM Wakeupnow IBO
Lucas Tiridath
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2014 09:51
Are you using Matrix1 Utils? msvcp71.dll and msvcr71.dll are usually required when you use it. nonZero is right, put those two in the same directory as the executable file and the problem should be solved. If you've already done that, are you getting the exact same error?

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 23rd Jun 2014 11:59
You can find these in the 'Compiler' folder, but this could be the result of some plugin...

Place it in the same folder as your program, try running it as an admin, but also make sure you have write access to the folder, if you are for some reason using I don't know... Downloads folders... it might block access...

Alternatively copy the version, if it is in the Compiler folder, to I think System32 in Windows...

BEAST
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2014 01:56
thanks

BM Wakeupnow IBO

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 10:17:54
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 10:17:54