Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / More than 2 Monitors possible? How?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm using DarkGDK V1. Now I have a computer with up to 4 monitors. With
I can use 2 monitors. But all my trys to use 3 or more monitors don't work.
To use 3 or more Monitors with Direct3d 9.x is possible (http://www.kegetys.fi/softth/). But also with DarkGDK? Only with DarkGDK V2? How?
Rudolpho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2014 14:57
How are your monitors set up, does the program run on the center one when run on only one screen?
It might be as simple as stretching your window horizontally to cover all screens and positioning it (at a negative X coordinate) so that it will begin at the leftmost monitor.

"Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?"
s_i
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2014 15:28
and forget the "DarkGDK V2", it is dead.
FG77
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "How are your monitors set up, does the program run on the center one when run on only one screen?"
Yes, it runs in center of primary screen. I forgot to say, that monitors have different resolutions.

If I try to stretch window greater than double resolution of primary screen, the window has only double resolution of primary screen and coordinates are streched (so also graphic is stretched and partially disappear).
FG77
Years of Service
User Offline
Correction: I can only double window-resolution in x-direction. If i stretch window in y-direction graphic/text is also stretched.
If I switch off MultimonitorMode and double window-resolution in both directions I have on each Monitor only half resolution in both directions, so graphic/text is double sized.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 18:49:43
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 18:49:43