Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / hardcore soldier

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2014 06:27 Edited at: 21st Aug 2014 09:08
hardcore soldier
fpscx9
mxs
shader 2.0 & 3.0
dark ai

story

you play as a human android who was re-awaken after been given the 4th gen upgrade of new robotic technology.you was once human but your life was nearly taken away from the war so they put your brain inside a life like robot with life like skin and combat skills. so you can fight against the alien mutant creatures who is taking over the world and making the last of the remaining humans their slaves.

I have tried to make this game for x10 once before but their too many problem. now I i am re-working the entire game into x9 with an different concept.

more than what meets the eye

Welcome to SciFi Summer

Attachments

Login to view attachments
A dude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2014 23:38
Looks pretty good. Good luck on the project!

Don't waste your life

michael x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2014 07:15
thanks

here is some more wip I'm pushing fpsc all the way to 10.

Welcome to SciFi Summer
Mriganka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2014 13:03
Nice use of shaders man. But how did you import the Reloaded guns into Classic?

Madcow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2014 19:18 Edited at: 15th Sep 2014 18:58
Dexsoft huh ? Pretty good choice of models I must say...

Unfortunately, it looks bland, you should put more work into detail...

"I like to keep this handy, for close encounters."
michael x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2014 05:23 Edited at: 16th Sep 2014 06:01
@ madcow what is your deal with me you keep following my games and telling me how much you dislike. you go beyond to make it clear of your dislike. if you don't like you don't have to go on indie db to tell me the same thing you have said here. also thanks for rating my pic one star. I'm not in competition with or trying to have a problem with you are really trying to put me down for some odd reason. so I'm going to say this for the last time stop it. you are acting like a little kid. I don't need your comments or want to know what you think and I can care less.

also what's weird you decide to make two accounts on indie db and rate my game down twice and you have two accounts here. also I never said this is x10 graphics i only tried to do this in x10 but the bugs held me back. I don't get your comment about boxy levels but you need to get over it. in the real world most things like builds have a box shape it's not what make game good or bad.

so please stop being a weirdo or I'm going to report you on both sites.

oh yeah also like your game new game Damage.

Welcome to SciFi Summer
Mr Guddah Meister
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2014 10:14
@michael x honestly, idk what your quarrel is with madcow, but I believe what he is saying is a valid constructive criticism. All he's saying is that you should try to fill up or spaces a little bit or try and create smaller spaces because as it is, it feels very empty. I think he's just saying you could try to work on your design a little bit. That being said, your shaders look really good.

No signature for me, thanks.
michael x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2014 16:05 Edited at: 16th Sep 2014 16:07
@Mr Guddah Meister
no he is being a troll by going on another site to tell me the same thing. I have never given the link for the other site on here so there was no need to express the same comment from here to indie db. he could said what he said here and on here only and left it at that.

[quote]Well, your screenshots are plain, empty and lacks personnality. Also, please stop saying that your game can offer good graphics as they were in X10, because it's not the case.

Not with that boxy feeling across your levels

but that is what he said on indie db and change his post here then put up six pics of his game on the gallery and rate my pics one star. he could have just left me alone by leaving his one comment here and don't look for my game on the other site.

me saying anything about good graphic about the game. what I'm really saying is how fpsc is and showing what it can offer. the style I'm for is not like any other game from fpsc. for many reason i will be putting this game as a showcase once it's finish and maybe thinking about not posting anything else to this site. as I try to show other s fpsc is not limited to fpsc models and you can do so much more with it.

Welcome to SciFi Summer
michael x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2014 18:31 Edited at: 16th Sep 2014 18:35
any ways here is another wip. what i am going for is a non horror open level style. every fpsc game share the same dark look. it does not matter if it make it or break it. it's my style and I'm willing to take a risk on it. this game is not about fake rules on level design or how everyone think it should be. I am using no mod and getting all I can out of the memory without over doing it by filling the map up with useless objects.the use of with light allows for everyone to see the detail color in the textures being use. so call constructive criticism is not going to change my vision on how I want to see this game become complete. so you can dislike away as much you want to. this is my creation, my style and my way.

Welcome to SciFi Summer
Madcow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2014 22:19 Edited at: 16th Sep 2014 22:21
Sorry for being rude, I don't know what happened to me, I'm pretty unstable and upset nowadays, I don't know why.

Anyway, I apologize. :/

I love your last screenshot BTW.

"I like to keep this handy, for close encounters."
michael x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Sep 2014 16:47
Quote: "Sorry for being rude, I don't know what happened to me, I'm pretty unstable and upset nowadays, I don't know why.

Anyway, I apologize. :/"

ok accepted.

moving on another wip and getting the map fill.

Welcome to SciFi Summer
michael x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Sep 2014 18:53
the level is full.

Welcome to SciFi Summer

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 00:21:22
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 00:21:22