Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / looking for light post Models

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
HEY! I am Moiz and i have to come across need for a light post.
Please if you have then tell me.
Its Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgent
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2014 16:40
Whats a light post? Like a streetlamp?

"When I contradict myself, I am telling the truth"
"absurdity has become necessity"
starmind 001
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "These additional requirements are in effect for each of the following FPSC Boards:

Models and Media: There is no limit to the number of screenshots; however, at least 1 in-game screenshot (of the media you are showing off) is required in the initial post. Failure to produce the required screenshot in your initial post, will result in your thread being locked. "I'll post images later" isn't a valid excuse; if you don't have screenshots ready, then you're not ready to make a thread.

Work In Progress (WIP): There is no limit to the number of screenshots; however, at least 1 in-game screenshot (of the level you are showing off) is required in the initial post. Failure to produce the required screenshot in your initial post, will result in your thread being locked. "I'll post images later" isn't a valid excuse; if you don't have screenshots ready, then you're not ready to make a thread. You should include a header graphic, as it gives a more professional appearance to your work and your thread.

Showcase: There is a requirement of 2 screenshots in your initial post (no more, no less), so make them your best. Failure to produce the required screenshots in your initial post, will result in your thread being locked and deleted. "I'll post images later" isn't a valid excuse; if you don't have screenshots ready, then you're not ready to make a thread."

I am asking you to please start using the search below. I ask that you read all of this. It has alot to do with how your posting things.

Somewhere, mods feel free to correct me on this, there is a post about requesting models. I believe that it said " This is not a request board. If you have a problem then ask with screenshots of your problem. ".

It is not that those of us that can do it can't, but we would like to see you try.

There is a post that I want you to read before posting again. Read this.

Out of the six posts that you have made in these forums, five request models, that are already in packs and free. For some reason you have yet to look before you ask.

I am not here to put you down, it is my way of encouragement to try on your own.

FPSC Classic Models and Media
Years of Service
User Offline
STARMIND! i am very angry for your these comment some people like
me are new on these forums if you don't want to help these users go away
we have other good helpers we don't need the ones like you. it is not the way that you are telling me but stay in the circle of Manner.

I want a light post like in streets anyone can please make it for me?
Madcow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2014 11:34 Edited at: 7th Sep 2014 11:39
This isn't "urgent".

Do some research, there's is plenty of entites of that kind in free or paid model packs. I give you a hint : look for Cosmic Prophet's "Dark City" model pack, you should find your happiness in this one.

Being a newcomer doesn't exempt you from searching.

"I like to keep this handy, for close encounters."
Madcow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2014 11:34 Edited at: 7th Sep 2014 11:35
Sorry double-post, connection problem.

"I like to keep this handy, for close encounters."
starmind 001
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "STARMIND! i am very angry for your these comment some people like
me are new on these forums if you don't want to help these users go away
we have other good helpers we don't need the ones like you. it is not the way that you are telling me but stay in the circle of Manner.

I want a light post like in streets anyone can please make it for me? "

No

Years of Service
User Offline
THANKS MADCOW!
I have got it. It's nice.
unfamillia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Sep 2014 23:06
@FPSC Classic Models and Media

I don't normally step in like this and I shouldn't really, but, here goes....

You really shouldn't disrespect other forum users like that! Starmind has been a loyal and very helpful member of the community for many years. Over the time he has been here (as with myself) we have seen a LOT of new users spamming the model threads with requests and ALL of the requests are for someone to take time out of their own day to make a model for free!!

These things take time and a lot of effort.

He was merely pointing out the proper procedure to do things around these forums.

Next time you need something, don't just jump on here and start demanding things in an illiterate manner, then, start arguing with someone, which to be honest, would have probably helped you if you had listened to what he said.

Anyway, rant over.

Welcome to the forums.

Cheers

Jay.

Years of Service
User Offline
Everyone has his respect. No one can insult Him. It doesn't Matters
that StarMind is your old user, if he insult someone, everyone has
his right to tell Him the Answer. And on your this forum if you have
no respects for the users, i don't want to use this trash forum. you cannot insult Me on behalf of StarMind oldness. I have other great forums that have respect for their Users. I dont want this one
unfamillia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2014 14:32
Don't take the above as insulting.

You have to appreciate the sheer number of model requests we have seen over the years from new members. All modellers on these forums have always been pleasant and accommodating to every new member and their requests for help.

However, the number of requests increased and the calibre of the request posts decreased. They went from, well thought out posts, being descriptive, showing reference pictures and overall being polite. They have now turned into short, almost rude posts, with little to no description and no reference images.

If you are pleasant and polite to the other users, they will, in turn, be pleasant to you.

I think saying that you are going to leave the forums is a little hasty; but, you are your own person.

If I have offended you, I apologise, that was not my intention.

Cheers

Jay.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2019-08-18 01:37:31
Your offset time is: 2019-08-18 01:37:31