Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / coding ideas please

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have been coding for a couple of days and I'm wondering what to do could I have some ideas
luskos
Years of Service
User Offline
make pong

Coding is My Kung Fu!
And My Kung Fu is better than Yours!
TheComet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Sep 2014 02:12
Among easy games to make are:
- Tic Tac Toe
- Pong
- Space Invaders
- Moon Lander

I like offending people. People who get offended should be offended. -- Linux Torvalds
smerf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2014 08:49
create a simple paint program. pick a color draw with it.
load a few images of grass trees and dirt using much of the same code from the paint program and create a d2 landscape with the mouse.
then create an animated sprite and add movment to it, after this is done create make collision sprite hidden and ad events to the game like u press e and read a sighn ect. the sky is the limit. just start small with a few small projects and ull be on to bigger and better things in no time

A child's dream never dies.
Ortu
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2014 06:36
what sorts of games / things interest you? It's easier to learn and understand when you are working on something you actually like. If the task is tedious, boring, or uninteresting, things are less likely to stick.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 00:20:24
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 00:20:24