Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / [request] Zombie eat a dude on ground

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Sorry for my bad english, i'm french guy
I'm new guy in the forum and i'm a new project game, info and screenies posting in the future.
I want a script for a zombie apocalypse entity
A zombie eat a guy on the ground animation... it's possible??
Thanks
Pirate Myke
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2014 10:57
Are you able to edit character animation in a model program?

You would need the animation made and then add them to the FPE file of the character, then add the animations in the script.

But it all starts with the character actually having the animations that you require. Bond1 was kind enough to release the 3d max bipeds for these animations making more additions possible.

Do you have these by chance?

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 4gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit
CyberianLV426
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for your response Pirate Myke
Thus if i have seized well, it would be necessary that i use
a software to create animation wich i wish then modify
corresponding script. Ok that appears a good challenge to me
learn. Which software would advise to me you ? on the other
hand i not have the model 3ds entity, only the file .x
Oh and Very very sorry for my bad english
Pirate Myke
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2014 16:25
Your English is fine enough to get your point across.

I use 3d max for all my stuff but that is not a cheap program by any means, Fragmotion will accomplish all of what you want, but sadly there you would have to redo the whole model rigging it and then re animating it. very time consuming but a good challenge for learning.

Now with that said, it is possible for a 3d max user to export a fbx file that fragmotion should be able to use. Maybe a bvh file which contains the animation motions. I own this pack and I am guessing that you to own it or you would not be asking.

If a mod could confirm that I could export an FBX file and not be in any trouble about passing the FBX file to some one, I could export it out for you to learn and re animate what you need.

Send me an email with FPSC in the subject and I will check back on this thread to see if I will be in violation about passing this file to you. my email is at the bottom of this window.

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 4gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2014 02:41
Quote: " Fragmotion will accomplish all of what you want, but sadly there you would have to redo the whole model rigging it and then re animating it. very time consuming but a good challenge for learning."

That is incorrect. Fragmotion will load the animated character. All you would have to do is do the eating animation. Then change the idle animation to the eating animation in the fpe.

Fragmotion is the best "cheap" modeler to use with Fpsc. I highly recommend it if you don't have the money for Max.

gamer, lover, filmmaker
Pirate Myke
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2014 08:34
much easier from the biped file bond1 released.

Give it a try and import the xfile and see if all the rotation of the bones holds. Some times they get scrambled from an xfile.

Good luck.

seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Sep 2014 01:50
Quote: "Give it a try and import the xfile and see if all the rotation of the bones holds. Some times they get scrambled from an xfile.
"

hey myke, were you telling me to try it in fragmotion or for cyber to try it I have no problem giving it a try.

gamer, lover, filmmaker
Pirate Myke
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Sep 2014 06:16
@seppgirty: CyberianLV426, as he is the one with the question. Must as I have not heard from then, they must have found a solution.

I did one of the mob zombie ones from an xfile. brought it into fragmotion and exported as a number of things to get it to work.
Brought it into max and spent about five weeks fixing it and adding new animation. But it worked.

Got a hold of the biped file from bond1 and the job was complete in 7 days. replaced the

Either way there will be some trial and error. and CyberianLV426 will learn some stuff on how to brute force something that they want.

CyberianLV426
Years of Service
User Offline
Pirate Myke and Seppgirty thank you for your interest in my request!! I possess FPS creator for a long time but my first project starts and this forum is me of a very precious help!! I begin to manage Cinema4D and the modelling with VrayBlender!! The animation on the other hand c new for me and I look forward to learning(teaching) and sharing to all with my work and with my project

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 08:29:10
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 08:29:10