Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Head Bobbing

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2014 07:44
Recently I was playing a nice FPSC game called Baby Blues. There I found that the player (or the baby) bobs its head when it is walking. Is there any possible ways to get this result, like a script, a command (condition/action) or a mod that supports a command like this if it is not available in the official public beta version 1.20.018 (or any other version). I tried looking at the game's script to find nothing of that sort (unless I missed something). Any help on this regard will be thanked heartfully.

ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2014 21:15
Mriganka
There is a player action called "plrwobble=x".
Look into that, might work for you?
best

My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Mriganka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2014 07:23
The plrwobble action is not for anything related to the player movement. It is generally used in case of any super damaged that has been caused to the player. I think, it will require me to make some complicated scripts (not so much) using the camera control commands.

ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2014 18:04
Mriganka
After having looked at the 'Baby Blues" videos I see what you mean.
He is probably using the "$CPY" variable together or separate with
"plrcamoffset". Shouldn't be too hard to script.
best

My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Mriganka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2014 18:15
Thanks mate. That should clear that up. Anyways, I have been looking for some better textures for the stock commando weapon. I have it rigged *myself) to JFletcher's Beretta Elite 2 hands. Any ideas where I might find 'em?

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2014 21:19 Edited at: 2nd Oct 2014 22:15
Quote: "Anyways, I have been looking for some better textures for the stock commando weapon. I have it rigged *myself) to JFletcher's Beretta Elite 2 hands. Any ideas where I might find 'em?"

This is the script section. If you are looking for textures/models you may want to post in the Classic Models and Media section to get a faster response. You may have to use the search field to "look" for any posts relating to what you are looking for.

There's no problem that can't be solved without applying a little scripting.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 02:02:57
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 02:02:57