Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi there, I have a question about the Gunspec, for the gunspec, and a gun in the gamecore have more than one gunspec, the reason why I'm asking is because for my new game, I have a money system for when you kill a zombie, and they'll drop gold, and when you get enough, you can upgrade the weapon, ex damage, accuracy, capacity, and how fast you can reload. Is their actually a way to make it run off a different gunspec? I know that a syntax for to read a .fpi file in scripts are runfpi= " let's say me script name will be upgrade" is their any possible way to chance the gunspec file for a syntax? please help me... thank you.

Anthony Gonzales
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2014 16:07
Stealth Sin
Quote: "Is their actually a way to make it run off a different gunspec"

For the same weapon, I don't think so. For upgrading the weapon
what you can do is make multiple copies of the same weapon in your
gamecore/guns folder(back up your originals), give each a unique name and adjust their gunspec's suit your needs (keeping careful track which weapon has what gunspec upgrade). Then one can easily swap weapons with simple scripting.

My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Stealth Sin
Years of Service
User Offline
okay thank you, I'll give it a try and let you know how it goes!

Anthony Gonzales

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 06:43:38
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 06:43:38