Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Tutorials For FPSC Classic

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2014 05:00 Edited at: 13th Nov 2014 11:24
Hi was wondering if there is any Decent easy to follow Tutorials for a newbie that could help me make a game using Classic? If I can make a good enough game I might be able to afford a New Video Card and PSU and Upgrade to Gold Backer for FPSC Reloaded

I have Reloaded but I may need to wait till I get a new Video card to use FPSC Reloaded.

Disclaimer; I know games take a while to make but hopefully not too long
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2014 23:21
check in your docs folder for the FPSC community guide. There are video tutorials on youtube. Also check here.. http://www.thegamecreators.com/?m=view_product&id=2001&page=VideoTutorials

gamer, lover, filmmaker
JamesJB34
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2014 22:38
Ok thanks
Sinister Spoon
Years of Service
User Offline
if you find those boring or difficult to follow id be happy to make some feature specific tutorials for you, my channel on youtubes gotten kinda stagnant and it be nice to breathe some life into it with some user specific tutorials

Ive been using fpsc for a while now and its a surprisingly powerful piece of software if you take the time to learn even some of the basic commands, but combine a sometimes erroneous manual (some of the commands are listed incorrectly) with conflicting answers and opinions in the forums it can be easy to get lost in it all

anyway hit me up on xbox if u have it my G/T is BallisticSquid just make sure u put 'fpsc' at the start of the message so i know who its from

smoke em if you got em

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 13:51:42
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 13:51:42