Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / Can't get AGK Player to work

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, I've downloaded the AppGameKit 2 Player from Google Play, however when I compile, run and broadcast nothing happens.

I'm running the player on my Samsung Galaxy 4 running Android v. 4.4.2 and I'm running AGK... Well the About Box only states build 108, but it should be the latest release since I just recently bought it.

When I run the player it just says Not Connected and nothing else happens.

Yes, my phone and computer is connected to the same WiFi.
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2014 00:33
AGK V2 and AppGameKit V1 are not compatible (the Player for one does not work with the IDE for the other).

If the about box says 'build 108', then you are using the V1 IDE.

If your 'My Products' page only shows the AppGameKit Community Edition and not the 'AGK V2 - Kickstarter Pledgers', that means V2 is not available to you.

I think it is only available at the moment (since it is in Alpha stage) to Kickstarter Pledgers. Somewhere there is a link that lets you still 'pledge' money and get the Alpha version of V2. The pledge is through PayPal. (At least, this was the case last time I checked in. I've been busy and away from the forum for a few months).

Cheers,
Ancient Lady

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 15:39:31
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 15:39:31