Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / [LOCKED] Design of a tower defense game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello,

I don't know where to post my subject so I post it there. This summer, I've imagined and designed a tower defense game. The design concept seems to be quite original and the levels are challenging.

I havn't any competence in developping game. So I'm looking for a game developer wanting to do the job ! I hope my design concept will convince other ideas like that.

I've posted very quicks drawing of several levels of the game. What are you mind ?
Best

http://lovetowerdefense.wordpress.com/2014/11/11/design-jeu-tower-defense-game/
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 24th Dec 2014 05:57
Pachinko

BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2014 12:29
Quote: "If you're not capable of doing *something* then we're not willing to accept your team request, and we don't include "being the planner / organiser of the team" as a valid role, sorry. The reason? because that entails you getting everyone else to actually do the work for you, and we despise those sort of team requests the most (second only to "fake company" requests, see rule 3).

Let us put it another way - it's about respect. It doesn't matter if your code isn't the best or your graphics utterly suck, what forum readers will appreciate is the fact that you actually put some effort and time into your project BEFORE you requested help with it. A badly drawn game that actually plays and works with a team request saying "I really need someone to help with graphics / music, here is what I've got working so far" is perfectly allowed - you must actually SHOW what you've got working (and it must be significant), but these sort of requests we like. They show your commitment to the project, the fact you've invested time into it already and they show where you'd like help most of all. They are realistic. We'll approve them.
"

Team requests

This thread is considered a team request and has been locked.
Whilst threads like this are not outlawed, they must adhere to a strict set of guidelines.

You can review the team request guidelines here: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=team_requests

AUP Section 3.17 ...Moderators shall, at their discretion, determine what constitutes a violation of these terms, along with generally accepted netiquette standards, and can take action against those who violate these rules.

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 01:48:14
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 01:48:14