Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / TF341 Texture Pack - Snow-Themed

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2015 22:06
Hi! I\'m retexturing the TF341 Soldiers on my own. The Thing is: I know These characters must be bought, so i thought I\'d just release the textures? I think this is legal. Heres the first Screenshot of the \"new\" 08_2 soldier. This is my first texturing attempt, so please be don\'t too hard, but say what you have on your mind! I Need to know what to do better!
As I said, thats my first time, its a VERY simple texture, but I must say im quite proud of the outcome. Weapons will be retextured also.
08 Soldiers are finished. Each soldier Comes with a russian and american texture!

Whatever's wrong with my games, wasn't me!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Froschkerl
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2015 22:07
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the 13 Soldiers are finished too. Screenshot attached!

Whatever's wrong with my games, wasn't me!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 3rd Jan 2015 02:34
Just for informational purpose and in case you're not sure or familiar with the rules...

New textures for existing models are always welcome. If you release a new texture (I don't like to use the term re-texture because it's misleading) it should be completely new. No part of the original texture should remain or be redistributed. Simply changing portions or colors of an existing texture is not allowed for distribution. I'm not looking at the original textures ATM and I'm not saying that's what you did, though it does look like a recolor of the original. I'm just clarifying the rule since you asked if it was legal.

If in doubt, contact a MOD or the original artist for clarification/permission.

Brian.

Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline
I am ok with people releasing retextures/new textures/texture mods for TF341 characters. The amount of modification can be large or small. Just don't include any of the models (.x .dbo. bin) in your texture package. It is ok (and encouraged) if you want to include a new .fpe and thumbnail so that people can use them without much editing fuss.
Deine Mutter
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey guys. Its me, with my new acc, since i cant Login into my old acc. Just wanted to Keep this thread alive. Tomorrow ill release another texture!
Vent
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jan 2015 01:11 Edited at: 21st Jan 2015 01:13
EAI, you're such a nice guy

As for the textures, they look good, but I think they could use some more variation in them, so they're not just plain white.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 10:52:22
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 10:52:22