Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / [LOCKED] Director looking for game makers!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello, my name is Michael \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"yokerclown\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" Navrátil, but if you want to, you can just call me \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"yoker\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"! I have lot of plans in my life and one of those plans is plan, what can only work with your help! I did lot of things in my life, what were and are closer to \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"Movie Making\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\", but that doesnt mean i dont have something with \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"video games\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"!.. I grew up with \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"video games\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" and i believe, that i\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m great \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"director\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" for all kind of things, what could be directed!

And now it is here, i\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m asking you for your help and if you are interest to make brand new (the best) game, what you can make with this \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"FPSC\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" Engine! I believe that it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s still a good choice to make a game with this great \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"Engine\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"!

So like i said, if you are interest, you can contact me on Skype: yokerclown or Steam: mryokerclown2

Oh... And i almost forgot about, what it may look like, it will look like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj9ywebnOzU So if you already know, what i mean by this, it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s not just one project, but more than one! And thats right now everything i think, if you have any questions and more than just it, just reply to this message and i will let you know!

Thank you!

yokerclown
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2015 18:00
Team requests

This thread is considered a team request and has been locked.
Whilst threads like this are not outlawed, they must adhere to a strict set of guidelines.

You can review the team request guidelines here: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=team_requests

AUP Section 3.17 ...Moderators shall, at their discretion, determine what constitutes a violation of these terms, along with generally accepted netiquette standards, and can take action against those who violate these rules.

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 12:13:37
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 12:13:37