Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / [LOCKED] I need the codez....

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Can someone give me the codez to make a game? It's amazing to see the Darkbasic community has managed to survive without my presence for the past twelve years. Anyway, is anyone here from back in the day that has the source code for my old "Captain Orgasmo" game? Yeah, the one which the goal is to use various "tools: to.... Well, you'll have to use your imagination so that this post stays within the puritanical forum guidelines. Plus I'm sure there are more than a few youngins here, and I'd rather not have to register my location every time I move to a new city.

So, as I was saying, if anyone has that source code, I would greatly appreciate if you could send it my way. I have an upcoming job interview for a janitorial position, and I'm hoping that I will be able to use the codez to give me an advantage over other non-darkbasic knowing candidates. Yes, Lee, I should have stuck with Darkbasic instead of trying to learn C++. I know. Had I done that, I wouldn't be working as janitor these days, but rather I'd be... okay, I'd probably still be crying about my lost hair and increased waistline while sitting in a dark windowless basement apartment at my mother's house. *cries*

*sorry mods/admins/god(Lee), I posted my first post today in the wrong forum. This place is so much more larger now.

**This is the most constructive message this forum has ever seen.
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2015 06:19
I have no idea who you are; but we have a posting competition thread for a reason (so far). Locked.

-Keith

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 10:20:06
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 10:20:06