Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / Character Rigging (available opportunity)

Beast E Gargoyle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2015 09:32
Hello Riggers,

Here is the skinny on what our development team needs assistance with. We are in need of a 3D creature rigger/ animator. I'm willing to pay $10 for whomever to rig this 3D dragon model or $20 to rig n animate it for our video game Indie Assault. Specific details follow below ->

Rigging Role -
Our studio is presently looking for an experienced character rigging intern. The role specifics include: rigging a 3D thin Dragon model that will be animated like an EEL, using Maya or a similar rigging software, and exporting the finalized asset to .FBX for implementation in-game. We are currently working on a next gen fighting game titled Indie Assault, which you can read about here: The Dragon model that you will be rigging can be viewed here:

About Imagination Vent -
Imagination Vent was founded in June 2013 by Jared Gingerich. The company headquarters is based in San Diego, California, and we are a proud indie console developer. The studio is hard at work on our first game title Indie Assault. Indie Assault provides up to 4 player online and local multiplayer which includes several unique game modes. The competitive multiplayer aspect allows social media connection, Trophies, Achievements, and a plethora of exciting new game modes! The game is composed of an all indie mascot roster, and the distinctive fighting styles provide plenty of variety for competitive and casual players.

*** The model that is need of rigging is also attached.

Thank you for your time.
CEO & Creative Game Director
Imagination Vent, LLC

Imagination Vent, LLC. website can be accessed at

Login to view attachments
Stab in the Dark software
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Badges, I don't need no stinkin badges
Posted: 10th Feb 2015 17:40
You can rig it yourself using a great program called Fragmotion.

It handels the .fbx format.

WindowsXP SP3,Vista,Windows 7 SP1, DBpro v7.7RC7
Stab In The Dark Editor
The coffee is lovely dark and deep,and I have code to write before I sleep.
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2015 04:11
Hey Beast, if you're still in need of rigging and animation, drop me an email. I have 12 years of experience in game rigging and animation.

We can discuss more in email.

Beast E Gargoyle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2015 06:13
@JLMoondog- I just sent you over an email to discuss the opportunity in more detail. Thanks again!

@Stab in the Dark software- thanks for the heads up. I tried using Mixaxmo, but that software seems to warrant more of a bi pedal character then a full on 3D Dragon rig.

Imagination Vent, LLC. website can be accessed at

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2018-03-21 20:00:43
Your offset time is: 2018-03-21 20:00:43